PICS OR BAN!111!!!!

WHAT IS LATELY WITH ALL OF THE GODDAMN FS THREADS WITH NO PICS?!?!?! IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GETTING FRUSTRATED ON THE BOARD. IF YOUR GOING TO POST SOMETHING, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES SO WE CAN SEE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT!!! HOW DO I KNOW IF WHAT YOUR SELLING ISNT YOUR GRANDMAS OLD CUTLASS SUPREME WITH THE SPARE TIRE ON THE TRUNK!?!?! MAYBE IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY TO POST PICS WITH A FS THREAD BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, PICS SELL AND IM NOT ABOUT TO WONDER WHAT THE FUCK IT IS THAT YOUR SELLING!

/RANT

PS-CAPS LOCK IS ON BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY FURIOUS!11!!!

people are dumb and lazy

I was going to post a picture of the Caps lock key, but you addressed it in you “PS”.

[quote=“bobbyg1243"”]

MAYBE IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY TO POST PICS WITH A FS THREAD BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, PICS SELL

[/quote]

Good idea, i second it.

yea just as annoying as people who don’t post prices either haha

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:5,topic:33001"”]

[/quote]

that too, i forgot that in my venting session. nyspeed has almost cost me a new laptop via fs threads.

I have asked to make it mandatory so many times, it never gets anywhere.

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:5,topic:33001"”]

[/quote]

Some people just don’t understand that when you don’t post a price, you have pretty much no chance of selling. BTW, why isn’t there a forum rule that states you have to post a price when selling something on here?

LOUD NOISES!!!

:eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance: :eekdance:

[quote=“bobbyg1243"”]

EXTREMELY FURIOUS!11!!!

[/quote]

I’M EXTREMELY FAST!111ONE11

That said I totally agree, pics sell. As do prices. I’m going to start offering $1 to anything posted like that soon.

Most forums have a specific form they like filled out for classified posts.

Since we are NEW YORK Speed and not WESTERN NEW YORK SPEED it may be good to use this format in classifieds to keep it neat and organized.

NAME:
PHONE NUMBER: Optional
EMAIL:

ITEM:
PRICE:
DESCRIPTION:
PIC: *for ads, post minimum of THREE pictures

I also think there should be a minimum post count of 25 or 50 for people looking to post in classifieds. Or possibly a mandatory introduction thread before you are allowed to post anything in classifieds.

The biggest problem I have with the classifieds is searching through a paragraph for an asking price to see it stuffed in there somewhere between the other 200 word description of the item for sale.

There are simple rules to online selling

1. Pics Sell
  2. Prices stop significant lowball type posts

The key will always be like everything else on this board…who will actually moderate it effectively.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:11,topic:33001"”]

I also think there should be a minimum post count of 25 or 50 for people looking to post in classifieds. Or possibly a mandatory introduction thread before you are allowed to post anything in classifieds.

There are simple rules to online selling

1. Pics Sell
  2. Prices stop significant lowball type posts

The key will always be like everything else on this board…who will actually moderate it effectively.

[/quote]

Word X 1265726217271098201830971204972683287325352753827538528753

Obviously not furious enough you forgot Size and color

[quote=“bobbyg1243"”]

WHAT IS LATELY WITH ALL OF THE GODDAMN FS THREADS WITH NO PICS?!?!?! IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GETTING FRUSTRATED ON THE BOARD. IF YOUR GOING TO POST SOMETHING, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, POST SOME FUCKING PICTURES SO WE CAN SEE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT!!! HOW DO I KNOW IF WHAT YOUR SELLING ISNT YOUR GRANDMAS OLD CUTLASS SUPREME WITH THE SPARE TIRE ON THE TRUNK!?!?! MAYBE IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY TO POST PICS WITH A FS THREAD BECAUSE LETS FACE IT, PICS SELL AND IM NOT ABOUT TO WONDER WHAT THE FUCK IT IS THAT YOUR SELLING!

/RANT

PS-CAPS LOCK IS ON BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY FURIOUS!11!!!

[/quote]

damn, now thats pissed

RAGGGEEEEEEE!

AGAINST THE MACHINE!

i love this …i also sent a pm to “DAD” like 3 weeks ago about this

Agreed, PICS AND PRICE OR FS THRED GETS DELETED!< IM NOT GOIN TO BE BOB FUCKING BARKER AND PLAY PRICING GAMES!, Really WE should have a new format of FS Threads, Item …description… price/ trade…PICS, Name , Location

[quote=“altimarollin,post:18,topic:33001"”]

…[SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Pics and price or FS thread gets Deleted! I’m not going to be Bob fucking Barker and play pricing games!..[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/quote]

+1

If the user decides not to sell pics, well, that’s their issue.

Forcing pics to be posted will cause great chaos, “FS: 6 Pack of Gatorade”

• WTF NO PICS? BAN!

Prices are already supposed to be mandatory, as are “FS: and WTB:” in the title but that is only based on what the moderators can catch.