PICS OR BAN!111!!!!

I don’t think mandatory pics is a good idea. For cars yes, but there are certain items you don’t need pictures of to sell.

I would think that atleast a general price range should be a must atleast when looking for offers. or a minimum price because it is hard to know what something is worth to one person. Everyone knows that people here will lowball the shit out of you, even if you have posted the price, but it would give a good indication of where the seller is looking to be price wise. This is especially true of posts without pictures.

And the idea about location and payment method would be nice as well since not everyone list their location in their profile.

[quote=“bobbyg1243"”]

PICS SELL AND IM NOT ABOUT TO WONDER WHAT THE FUCK IT IS THAT YOUR SELLING!

[/quote]

Illiteracy must be a bitch. It sure is convenient for me to be able to tell what someone is selling by reading the words they typed. :smash2:

Maybe your money would be better spent here:

:gotme:

Id personally like to see the item im goin to buy before i buy it. PICS talk , whats the point of me wasting gas to go see this “deal of an item” only to be dissapointed. If your goin to sell something make pics available so this way one isnt wasting the others time