The Cigar thread

I wont personally be doing any customer samples but if you goto the website they have boxes for sale and sampler packs on the website. Its a limited time thing, these cigars are going to be in store exclusives. Which means you cannot buy them from the big online retailers. But once I order my boxes Ill shoot you a PM and give you a few to try, you will not be disappointed in the least.

Great! I cant even begin to explain how cigars have changed my life, I know most will find it weird but I have a passion for cigars that goes well beyond any other hobby in my life. To me every stick is a work of art.

You sir have incredible taste, I always have some Liga Privadas in one of my humidors. Another suggestion I could make to try out is the Padilla Miami, probably the closest thing youll get to a cuban.

Let me know how the prices are, my parents are going down to the bahamas in the winter and Im curious to how the Cuban cigar prices are in tourist areas.

Keep an eye out for my companies cigars, Im going to be working my ass off to get these into every shop in the capital region.