The Cigar thread

Anybody else on here enjoy a good cigar? And no Im not talking about Phillies and Swishers:facepalm

Right now in my Humidor I have…

Partagas black labels
Old world reserve robusto (maduro)
Maroma maduros
Famous hondurans
Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro
Arganese Connecticuit ambassadors

ib4k20callsmeout :lol

i normally can’t afford good cigars or just smoke my dad’s friends and i have now idea what they are.

What really makes a good cigar is all subjective, the maroma maduros I have in my humi are cheap (25 for $45) and after some aging I couldnt complain one bit same thing with the famous hondurans. The Partagas black labels are my favorite cigar and a box of 20 of them is only $80, full flavored, extremly ripe, yet as smooth as a mild cigar.

I really enjoy the Vega-Fina cigars

i usually smoke garcia vegas their okay and cheap

Is there a local shop you get them at? Ive never seen them but I havent searched too hard either, they sound like a good middle of the road brand.

Yeah they are! Ive gotten them from Gators cigar shop on Alatmont ave in Rotterdam. They get them every once in awhile

the only cigar i really enjoy smoking is cubans

My old man brings a ton back every year or two when he goes to the islands…

I got one left…

saving it for a special occasion, probably my daughters first birthday

Why should her first birthday be more special than all the others in her life? HMM!? Isn’t every year with her a gift and a special occasion, EVERY DAY FOR THAT MATTER!? HMMMMMMMMM!?

Just smoke the thing 'Kenzie. :lol

Smoking a cuban every day would be very fucking exspensive

This is an A & B conversation, C your way out of it.

Dread and I have been enjoying cigars on the regualar. I have a little different taste than he does. I tend to prefer the aromatic/flavored cigars preferably the Drew Estates Acid line, but I also enjoy almost any mild normal cigar.

That last cigar I enjoyed was this no name hand rolled one i picked up from an old man rolling then in front of a cigar store on broadway. $8.50 and it burned clean and slow for a solid hour and a half

I would say save it for your birthday instead of hers, might be hard to relax and enjoy with crying babies flinging birthday cake.

I have no reason to celebrate a birthday till my 21st…

In which I will be getting higly intoxicated…

And probably arrested

I smoked a bunch of cohiba’s when I was in the Caribbean a few years ago

I havent had any Cohibas yet, Ive heard very mixed reviews. As for Cubans, word on the street is that they have been on the decline over the past 2 decades or so. And theres a lot of companies out there that have tried to duplicate them and many cigar reviewers feel that many of them have come very close, especially Siglos and Ortsacs. But I personally have never had a real cuban and that doesnt really bother me, especially considering how much you have to fork out to get your hands on them.

Drew Estate, the makers of acid and java have the construction aspect of cigars down to a T, but at times it seems it seems like they cant put together a really good cigar without infusing some sort of flavoring. But sometimes theres nothing wrong with that, especially since they do it by infusing the flavor into the leaves so you can get a nice tobacco flavoring with a hint of the infusion. Sometimes though they are just too over the top in my opinion.

nothing like a hoogar :number1

A what?

Imagine the Biggest Cigar you have ever seen…

then fill it with green

Ahhhh ok

You should try aging one in a humidor:ponder

Just picked up an Acid blue, pretty damn good. Not too bad a price either, 10.99