Attn: NYSpeed cigar buffs...

So I have been smoking cigars for about 2 years (not including the swisher sweets that i would smoke when i was youger). My issue is that i am running out of new and exciting smokes. I have collected a bunch of stuff in my humidor, Arturo Fuente Curleyheads for normal smokes, Arturo Fuente Gran Riserva, Punch Gran Puro, Punch Rare Corojo, Ashton Cabinet, Hoyo de Monterey Excaliber, La Gloria Cubana E.P.C. Serie R, etc… for the special stuff. Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for new stuff or things I haven’t tried?

phillies blunt wrap, mixed with some good greens… best idea

hahaha…no

good collection. i cant htink of names right now.

Comacho

I’ve virtually stopped smoking cigars for shisha.

+1! truth

uuugh!

shisha > *

i’ve smoked a pipe before but never a hookah, i guess i should try it someday

i just started going to hooka bars, lol. the guy at this one place is like a bartender but for hooka’s. he made starburst fruit chew, so damn good.

I believe there is a Hookah bar by Conesius college? I cant remember. We bought our own (Brent_strong, one of his room-mates, and I). It’s clean (never been used for anything other than shisha) and I absolutely love smoking out of it. Lately we’ve been smoking orange/vanilla starbuzz.

where do you get it from?

http://www.socialsmokehookah.com/

Avo - they have never let me down. They are mild but not for those new to the game. Partagas - i think thats the name - heavy dark/aged wrapper if your looking for something a lil more intense. but Avo is my personal favorite.

Oliva Master Blends rock, anything Oliva makes rocks. Rockey Patel Edge’s, not for the light smoker.Perdomo are hit and miss, their qc sucks. Padron’s are all that, especially the maduro, and try some Torano stuff. Ashton VSG’s are good too, but pricey.

It depends on what you are into. It looks like based on what you have said that you are into some stronger stuff.
Some others to try…

Padron Aniversary 1964 Maduro - the best Nic cigar I’ve ever had but $$$
CAO Brazilia Gol
CAO MX2
CAO Italia
Gurkha Class Regent
Padron 3000 Maduro
Cinco Vegas (5 Vegas) A
CAO Criollo - very strong
Joya De Nicaragua Antano
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992
Oliva Special S

If those are too strong for you then try…
Montecristo White Label
Macanudo Gold
Gispert
CAO Gold

I’ll think of more later

I would suggest Aladin’s Market, on Hertle, across from Terapin Station.

Do not buy one at a smoke shop though, they are not as good and over priced.

Thanks, I’ll def check these out.

The Padron '64s are amazing.

I hear the 1926’s are even better, but I can’t get my hands on one and I am not sure I feel like paying $20+ for one cigar.