any cigar afficianado's here?

so recently ive really been into a good mellow cigar while just hangin with some friends and was wondering if any of you enjoyed a good stogie or 2. my personal favorite is the ACID kuba kuba. has a nice flavor to the wrap and is a good mellow chill cigar. a close second is the ACID blondie… quite a bit smaller cigar but a sweet flavor almost and good for a 20 minute burn or so.
i just ordered a humidor, 5 kuba kuba’s and 10 blondies online… normally the kuba’s go for about 7.50 to 8$ each and the blondies are around 4$ each… i picked up everything online for a little more than 100$ shipped, and they throw in a free cutter. not a half bad deal. in case you couldnt tell im an ACID cigar fan… for a cheap smoke though some backwoods honey berry’s will do in a pinch at 4.95 for a 10 wrap. also if you want to spend a little more… ACID krush blue connecticut’s are about 13-15$ for a tin of 10… anyways… whats everyone elses personal favorite?..if you smoke them that is.

I’m not really an aficionado, but I enjoy the Partagas brand (I pay like 25 for 3, but they can get much more expensive) and basically any cigar that doesn’t make you regret smoking it whether it’s cheap quality, taste, etc.

I am not really an aficionado but def. enjoy the occasional cigar. A couple buddy’s of mine love the cigar shop in Stuyvesant Plaza…every time they are in town thats our first stop and we each end up spending anywhere from $50 to $200.

It depends on the time of year what I smoke. I like to smoke the Kahlua mini’s during the winter. I know most people don’t like flavored cigars…I didn’t either until I had these. They are a great 5/10 min smoke so you aren’t freezing your ass off outside. They go for about $20 or so got a pack of ten.

During the summer when its warmer I love you enjoy a full size cigar…especially when playing golf. I usually don’t stick to one brand though…I love to try new Cigars. There was a special edition Sopranos cigar by CAO for a while that was really good…I am not sure if they still make it or not. Other than that the Romeo and Juliet’s have always been a personal favorite.

I’m def no aficionado, but I do enjoy a nice cigar. Haven’t really picked out a fav yet, but I’m the type of guy that likes variety, so I probably never will. I’ve a decently stocked humidor at home, but haven’t taken any out all winter. It’s too damn cold to be hanging outside.

The story in Stuyvesant is super lame. I go to the one on Central Ave (http://store.pipesandcigars.com/info.html). The guys at the Central ave store are awesome. They crack jokes and tell hilarious stories (heard all about this guys bachelor party when I was there for the first time) and they will spend a ton of time telling you about each cigar. You can tell they really love cigars. And they always give me free shit (I’ve never spent more than $35 at a time either). Give it a try you wont be disappointed.

that is all.

I am gonna have to check out that shop on Central. A lot of people have told me about, but I have never been there. I love little mom and pop shops like that.

yeah benny… i’ve been all about the grape dutches lately myself…

:nod

the getty in glenville sells cosmopolitan dutches :wtf

http://store.pipesandcigars.com/brickandmortar.html

pics

im not, but ive got some real cubans sittin around, ya know just in case