The Cigar thread

Bringing this back from the dead again

The company I was talking about in my last post took me on as a rep, so Im officially working in the cigar industry. My samples will be in this week so Im looking for shops to try these out and hopefully carry them. The company is 262 cigars and our only line currently is the paradigm it comes in 3 sizes…

Short robusto
Box pressed Toro
Torpedo

We also have a special edition size of the paradigm coming out in July and our second line, the Ideology, is going to be released this fall. The Paradigm is a medium-full bodied smoke and the ideology is going to be a mild-medium cigar. Also sometime later on we will be bringing out a full bodied full flavored cigar that is still completly under wraps, even I know nothing about it at this point. The website is www.smoketherevolution.com, so ask your local tobacconists about them, help me spread the word. Ill also be picking up some boxes of my own so if any of you guys that are somewhat serious smokers want to try one out Ill gladly hook you up with a sample. Reviews have been off the charts so far, not a single negative review and 90% of the reviewers are giving the 262 Paradigm an A or 90+ score or better.

Very nice. You going to be doing any more customer samples, or just to buisness owners? Id pick one up and give it a try!

Awesome Dread! I recently smoked my first cigar, and i enjoyed the shit out of it. Not really sure which kind it was but I really liked it. I’ll be making a trip to the store soon to pick up another one.

Just ordered:

Padron - 1964 Anniversary - Exclusivo - Maduro - 5 1/2" x 50 (Voted #1 Cigar in 2009, and is suppose to be phenominal!!)

and Drew Estate - Liga Privada #9 - Toro - Oscuro - 6" x 52

I’d be willing to give one a try.

Im going down to st maarten in a few weeks, cant wait to get some cubans!

I wont personally be doing any customer samples but if you goto the website they have boxes for sale and sampler packs on the website. Its a limited time thing, these cigars are going to be in store exclusives. Which means you cannot buy them from the big online retailers. But once I order my boxes Ill shoot you a PM and give you a few to try, you will not be disappointed in the least.

Great! I cant even begin to explain how cigars have changed my life, I know most will find it weird but I have a passion for cigars that goes well beyond any other hobby in my life. To me every stick is a work of art.

You sir have incredible taste, I always have some Liga Privadas in one of my humidors. Another suggestion I could make to try out is the Padilla Miami, probably the closest thing youll get to a cuban.

Let me know how the prices are, my parents are going down to the bahamas in the winter and Im curious to how the Cuban cigar prices are in tourist areas.

Keep an eye out for my companies cigars, Im going to be working my ass off to get these into every shop in the capital region.

Awesome, sounds good man. Ill glady buy a few to help a local out! Ill have to try the Padilla as well, thanks for the suggestion. Ive recently gotten into cigars(about a yr or so ago), and I love them, very hard to explain how they impact you, but they do. Very strange:lol. Im pumped to get the Padrons in!

How many did you buy? Do you have a humidor?

I only bought 2 of each, no humidor as of now… Looking to buy one sometime in the near future so I can keep a nice stock at the house.

I have 2 150 counts and a small 30 count for my gf cause she likes to smoke infused cigars. When youre looking to buy one shoot me a PM or post up in this thread and Ill point you in the right direction.

Will definately do that, thanks man.

I want a Davidoff, but DO NOT wanna pay for it :lol

Ive never had a Davidoff, one of the employees at my favorite shop is always pushing me to try one but I havent pulled the trigger. Ive smoked Griffins and Avos though and they are made in the same fctory as Davidoffs and they didnt do much for me. Im big on Nicaraguan tobacco, dominicans rarely please my taste. If you havent smoked a Joya De Nicaragua thatd be another cigar Id highly recommend. The Antano and Antano Dark Corojo are probably 2 of the best cigars on the market today in their pricepoint. Habana premium always carries a steady stock of both.

And we should definetly have a Shift smoke day at one of the local shops, if we could get enough people itd be a great time.

Id be down, Im sure I could get a couple buddies to go as well. Looks like Im making a stop at Habana some time soon to try some new shit out.

smoked a habana a few weeks ago, it wasnt too bad but it stunk up my car pretty bad haha

nothing good up the street at Gator’s?

I take it Gators is a shop? Ive never heard of them.

yeah, its a cigar shop on Altamont avenue in Rotterdam

Nice Ill have to stop in and check it out sometime