The Cigar thread

yeh they just redid the whole inside of the store

The new Habana at Central and Locust is sick too. There’s a decent place in downtown Schenectady, I think it’s called “That’s a Good Cigar Shop.” No joke, that’s what everything says.

I am partial to Acid cigars, they’re a little bit different and the botanicals are super aromatic. The Kuba and Tea Cold Fusion are my two favorites. There’s also another company that’s very similar. I think they’re called Heaven or something?

Thats a great cigar shoppe is the name, they are the only place in the capital district that currently carries the 262’s. The other company youre thinking of is heavenly cigars. Its actually owned by a women and she recently released a new line that isnt infused with flavors that I believe is called red lion or something along those lines and is supposed to be very good.

Acids are basically the cigar worlds gateway drug, I still smoke one occasionally but greatly prefer non infused cigars.

Hows their selection? Pretty diverse or do they carry mostly the old standbys like Macanudo, Montecristo, Partagas, Punch, Cohiba, etc.?

I havent been in there in like 3+ years but it was mostly the old standbys

Yea im a little worried about visiting some of the old school shops, many of them dont seem too friendly towards the boutique brand that started booming in the 90’s. And the brand im representing basically personifies the new wave of companies.

Any opinion on Duke Bazzel? Looked pretty legit when I was in there-
http://www.dukebazzel.com/

Ive never been there but was actually looking at their website earlier, looks like a very nice shop. Similar to Badgers in Schuylerville, I love shops that have that old school lounge feeling.

I would say go in im sure they are open to new items after all they just revamped the place.

Yea Im going to have to swing by there and check it out, maybe this weekend.

Nope, seeing how it closed a few months ago :retardclap

Guess I wont be going there :lol

I wouldnt suggest the trip :lmao

Did some footwork today, handed out some samples to a few shops. We’ll see how it goes, hopefully there will be readily available to everyone in the capital region soon.

I had no idea. Did it move or just go out of business?

Outta buisness as far as I know, although there is talk of another cigar shop opening there

About to have an ACID Kuba Kuba with some Blue Moon. Gonna be a good night!

gator is still there i just drove by earlier all the lights were on and bunch of people sitting in the back on teh couch

They must have re-opened then. Very strange…

So when are we all getting together? I was just as Badgers cigar den this afternoon in Schuylerville and sat down and smoked with the owner for about 2.5 hours, probably the most down to earth, easy going, and knowledgable guys in the area when it comes to cigars. Thatd be a great place to go.