The Cigar thread

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

So jealous.

Its only an acid :lol

Im only kidding, smoke what you like and like what you smoke

What he said ^ lol.

Im saving the nice cigars for this weekend at the camp!

Ive got a real nice lineup for the long weekend

Is there some kind of a write-up intro to cigars? I’ve smoked some of my dad’s friend’s relatively higher-end ones I guess and really enjoyed them, I don’t know the first thing about different flavors, types, qualities, prices, etc. Just like a “cigars for dummies” kind of thing.

Actually I believe there is an actual cigars for dummies book, theres also a lot of cigar encyclopedias out there. Nothing beats sitting down and having a smoke with the guys that have been in the industry for a long time though, I probably seem like I know a bit on here but when I goto cigar shops and sit down with guys I know have been around the industry I keep my mouth shut and just listen for the most part. Im barely even scratching the surface when it comes to really knowing what Im talking about, but basic knowledge can be obtained pretty easily. I post on puff.com under the same username and Ive learned a good chunk of what I know from the other members.

met the owner of drew estates at scotts new shop on central back in may. the acid deep dish is my favorite for now but i have no complaints about any of the other acid flavors.

Jonathon Drew or Steve Saka?

ended up taking this pic that they have on their flickr page

not sure what they did to it during post edit

edit: its copy written…cant embed it here

Looks like Jon Drew, I want to meet Saka cause he actually doesnt like Acids which I find to be hilariously ironic. The Liga Privada line was actually made for him as his own private stock(Liga Privada means Private Stock). I almost went to that event now I really wish I did, looked like a great time. Drew Estate is probably my favorite brand because of the Liga Privadas and they are the importers of Joya De Nicaraguas in Noth America. The JDN Antano Dark Corojo is an incredible cigar, one of the best in the world in my opinion.

Moves are being made, keep an eye out for 262’s in your local shop.

I went in the humidor at Habana yesterday. The aroma was very pleasant, to say the least.

Did you get anything?

should have some contact info for you tomorrow sir!

Not from the humidor. I got my usual canister of General Snus Mint, which I had to drive all way to E.G. for because of the STUPID FDA RECALL :banghead

Im not familiar with snus, but some of the old school smokers chew whats left of their cigars after they smoke them. Crazy old mother fuckers.

Ill pass on that ^^ lol

haha thats me in the red hat!

:rofl^^

Thats not Jon Drew. The big guy is Dave. Hes the DEJDN rep.

Antano Dark Corojo is really good. Idk about best in the world haha.