The Cigar thread

I meant at that price point for noncubans, probably shouldve thrown that in there. Even then its still a bit of a stretch :lol More than likely if I make a post on shift after 9pm Im a bit drunk. i still love them though.

Thanks for clearing up the DE rep confusion, I wasnt 100% sure about that one. Havent had the pleasure of meeting either of the owners in person or any of the reps for that matter.

word no problem man, I’ve been in it for a while lol. the other rep is John, hes the new district rep, as Dave is now in charge of all the reps. Dave was there to help train John. Both are stand up guys. the Other guy in the grey is Marvin, who is co-owner and founder of DE.

We’re all really good friends!

but yeah, I’m at the shop 6 days a week if anyone wants to stop in!

Anyone have a spare box laying around so I can deband some cubans and bring them back hahahahaha…

Ive got a few, but you can goto just about any shop and get empty boxes. Some charge you but most just give them away.

How long have you been working in the industry? Youre pretty young arent you? Its really exciting having a rep position at my age (23). Too bad I dont have anybody training me like the guys at DE. :lol

Ill be in this weekend, probably have my gf with me. Youve probably seen us a few times, my gf’s 5’ tall 100 pounds and always looking at acids while Im wandering off in the humidor:rofl

I forget where my friend went on his honeymoon but I know he thought about the box idea while he was on the island and the shop knew what he was up too. Charged him $50 for the box.

Damn thats rape right there, I know some of the companies that will sell cubans to american citizens ship the cigars and the bands seperatly.

I was just at habana bought a Kuba kuba damn good i am noob to the cigar shiz

Acids are the gateway drug of the cigar world. I still smoke one every once in a while though, go great with a mojito.

lol yeah. Ive been in it for 3 years “on the books” :wink: lol

Group trip to Habana to smoke them out of house and home! And cards.

Yea I think we’d need about 300 people to smoke nonstop for about a week to smoke Habana out of house and home :lol

Haha, I’m in. LF299M.

this is sooo true, I know alot of people that started out with the Acid line

Hopefully opening my first account with 262 in the morning, and with a little bit of luck maybe my second and third accounts over the next 2 weeks

guilty

The first cigar I smoked was an Acid Atom Maduro, but i didnt keep on smoking acids. Quickly moved onto full bodied cigars, within 3 months of smoking I had a humidor stocked with Onyx reserves, AB Maxx’s, RP Edge Maduros, and Partagas Blacks. Now Ive got a much larger selection between my 2 humidors.

I hate cigars, but I would not object to some pics of hot chicks w/cigars being posted…

BrahBrah,

You’re a decent Brah.

With warm regards,
Brah

what a small world! lol