The Cigar thread

It isn’t too bad. 4-5 nice chairs. Multiple air filtration units. Large flat screen, refreshment section. Quiet. Small though.

Yea I need a bigass TV in my room, maybe once I pay off my first one

Just enjoyed a good cigar in the lounge with SRS BZNS and another good friend, we should setup a shift cigar day and goto a local shop and see if we can hang out in their smoking room for a few hours.

That would be pretty cool, Id be down for that

Maybe Kazz can help us out since he works at probably the best shop in the capital region:thumbup

Nobody else interested in a shift trip to the local stogie shop day?

What pussies

I honestly don’t know how you guys put up with that HORRID smell. Honestly, one of my most disliked odors is cigar smoke.

As you smoke more cigars the smoke actually becomes enjoyable, you can pick up different smells just like you can pick up different tastes as your pallet grows. But stale smoke does smell absolutly terrible. I burn my smoke eater candles for 2+ hours after Im done smoking just to make sure I dont get that stale smoke odor.

There aren’t enough refined gentlemen on shit to have a decent shift cigar day. That and a $25 cigars is half the value of most honda drivers cars, where are they going to come up with that kind of money

I am heading down to Toga tonight for a sit in at the lounge with a nice fat cigar. If anyone is interested.

id be 100% down if someone provided the cigars (id pay obviously) because i dont know the first thing about “nice” cigars

Im sure we could help you pic out something youd like, or one of the stories associates could point you in the right direction. Their knowledge of cigars should far surpass mine so theyd be of more help than you more then likely.

I did however write my first cigar review tonight, heres the link for those who are interested.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/non-habanos-reviews/259983-man-o-war-ruination-robusto-play-play-review.html#post2737740

So when are we doing the shift stogie day?

i’m in for that!

If we can get enough people itd be a lot of fun, Id definetly recommend badgers cigar den in schuylerville as the place to go. It just opened up and the owner nate is a great guy. Its more like a lounge than a cigar shop.

Actually they are having a perdomo tasting event there on the 10th from 4-8 thatd be a great opportunity to try out some great cigars at great prices. Perdomos Lot 23 and the habano are probably 2 of my favorite cigars in their price point.

Partagas black label= win

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/sopranoes.jpg

Finally got some sopranoes

Bringing this back up to the top. Ive been speaking with a rep for a new cigar brand out of VA that is looking for stores to carry their cigars. I had the priviledge of trying their robusto from their medium-full line and at the price point these are in it was probably one of the top 3 smokes Ive ever had. I know a few of you work at shops or know people that work at or own shops so if youre interested in an exciting new brand thats quickly gaining noteriety shoot me a PM and I’ll get you the reps contact information. So far theres only one shop in the capital region carrying these and they were very overpriced so id love to see them in some better shops in the area.