Project Kouki s14 -- 56k AH

yeah thats the exact style i want either the ones i posted in volk, or the te37’s how much am i lookin to spend on a set of 18’s maybe 9.5 in the front and 10.5 in the rear? dont know exact offset but… anyways

Brand new, you’d probably be looking at slightly over 3K. Although im sure you could find them abit cheaper if you look around.

i dunno who told you the Reventon is the same color as a 911 only without clearcoat

but as someone who’s actually seen and touched a Reventon, i can guarantee you the color is unique to that car

regardless, the silver should look nice on the S14

i was told they are simillar and the 911 gt3 was available in the same shade or something, but yeah i hope it turs out nice

Dont get the knock offs!! Sure they are cheap but you’ve done everything else right on the car and them you’re going to put some shitty knock off wheels on there.

Support the real players, get Volks
http://www.gonrad.com/200803/closeup.jpg

PS - I’m in the process of actually getting my car painted as well. Same JDM aero.

![http://www.gonrad.com/200803/picture 011.jpg](http://www.gonrad.com/200803/picture 011.jpg)

wow chad the car is gonna look pimp :O.

and to kouki, good choice in sticking with the oem aero.

you guys both have tasteful koukiz. damn so F’N jealous :frowning:

hey chad and peter… where are you guys getting your paint done? I’m in need of a full paint job maybe mid-end of summer…

Jon

happen to happen to have jdm lights do you ? because i need hids and i dont know if they are the same bulbs as usdm, also i forgot you had those wheels, im looking for something like an advan style i might just do black with a red lip. what are you doing with your old front bumper? i might grab that off you if you still have it, plus, if you still have your se wheels. pm me i may be interested like right now.

Nope Ive got USDM lights. I think they are the same but dont quote me on that. I know for a fact the projector is bigger. Make sure you align your lights after you install them or theyll blind traffic.

The Origin kit is currently pending sale. And I sold my SE wheels a LONG time ago.

Jon - Im at Discovery Auto Collision. Ill let you know how it goes.

Have fun waiting 6months + for those sizes in TE37s!

i know lol i figured all this out today and im sad :frowning:

Update**********

brand spankin new rockers, all the rust is HISTORY, front sides and rear are ready for paint, all door jams, trunk, etc have been painted, just waiting for the window guy to come and take the front and rear and corners out because they are urothaned in and if i crack it im fu*ked

thats a proper paint job i love the cutting in who did the paint?

Looking good Chad… I sure hope your going to pull the motor and paint the bay to match for that finished look.

well if everything goes smothely at the machine shop the rb should be ready to mount the block at least and then i can install the mounts and shiz and get everything ripped off the fire wall and all the fuse boxes and such so i can get the gun in there. a few weeks at least.

Keep up the good work Chad. I’m proud of you. Just don’t do anything to fuck up the way your car looks now. Keep it clean, keep it simple.

yo chad lets throw on some under glow :stuck_out_tongue:

peter can you get me tires?

what size

anyone have a rag ? hahaha