Project 180sx Kouki *Update Pics*

Haven’t posted here in a while. Since last season I had finally installed the 5-lug and 4 piston front brakes. I also slapped on those super rare 5Zigen Fn01-RC’s (insert sarcasm here), wrapped in Falken GRB FK-451’s. Still lots to do especially in the interior, just too lazy. Other than that, I plan to up the boost and visit the track while weather is still okay. Oh yeah, sorry about the quality of the pics, they were taken with my cell phone.

Nice, how much did ti end up getting all the body peices for the car? if you dont mind me asking

nice, i wouldve suggested going with the 17x10. Ive got bronze fn’s, in 17x8 and 17x7, wish i got atleast 17x9 and 17x9.5, lower the front a little more too

GTChamption, I would love to tally up the total cost for all the Kouki body pieces, but I would probably shoot myself in the head once I saw the grand total. I bought pretty much all the exterior stuff about 3 years ago. Everything was bought new, except for the rear valeance. I also ended up paying more than I should, since these parts although brand new from Nissan Japan, were still hard to aquire.

As for the wheel setup, I and running 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the back. Yeah the 10 inch version would have looked sick, but my 17x9 barely fits, since I am running unrolled fenders.

Yeah i woudent want to add it up either i was thinking of doing this exact thing with my car but i scraped the idea after seeing the cost of the peices…so now im just doing 180 wing and taillight,OEM stock sides and rear and bings front lip then skyline silver…ill post my pictures next year after paint …lol …but awsome car man i love it.

only thing i have left to get is the taillights :roll: my car already came with stock sides and back so i was lucky real nissan lol

Beauty of a type-x man.

Lower the front a little, i agree with that. The exhaust is dragging, which im sure you already knew.

For some reason i personally dont like those 4pc side skirts, i prefer something like the PDM skirts, i think they go PERFECT with the front bumper and rear valence.

Anyways, keep it going, and never look back.

Good luck!

whoaaa… thats sexxyy!!! thats my dream plan to convert my 240 into a type x!

anyways nice carr!!! :smiley:

that is the hottest s13 hatch :stuck_out_tongue: saw it at the sqr1 meet last year… i think… and it didnt have rims… now it has rims and fmic… its just too nice…

Yeah, I was still running the teardrops last season. I always had the FMIC install though. Here is the original thread I made a while back. If you browse through the pages you can see the before/after pics. As you can see the car wasn’t always black, nor was it rust-free…lol

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17650&start=0

Very very sexy. keep it up!

wow tony the car looks so much better now with the 5lug and FN.
makes me want to get FNs.
congrats man, bring your car to the october meet. :smiley:

Hot dude!! That has given me new appreciation for hatches.

well… ONE hatch.

seriously though, that is beautiful! Totally my taste, and I don’t see that often.

Hot dude!! That has given me new appreciation for hatches.

Sonic your my god you dont know how long i have been trying to get Theo to say that!!!

+10000000 car is absolutely amazing good job dude.

car looks amazing pick up the good work :thumleft:

looks good, 20mm spacer in the back and a roll would make it look just that much better all around.

i suggest r33 wheels with 225 45 17 and a 20mm spacer… that would be gangster cause it would stick you in the oem cleanleyness catigory

Wow, she’s looking better than ever! Thanks for the photo update!

Can never get enough of this car.

Woops, I forgot to ask you to lift her skirt and take some pics and post those.

Thanks!!

damn tony! nice car! :slight_smile:

Your cars looking really awesome :slight_smile: keep up the good work

hey Theo easy with the hatch comments!

Thanks guys for the comements. I should have the interior pieced toegther this weekend. The engine in still is pretty stock, other than fmic, bov, and rad. I will try to gets some more pics however.