Project 180sx Kouki *Update Pics*

That shit is hot! Nice work.

Im in Love… Black S13 Hatch’s rule haha…

Very nice work.

that car has came a long way from the first 180sx type-x thread you made…

looks great in the pics… take pride in your accomplishments…

Thanks again guys. The project took me close to 2 years to get it on the road. After I drove the car last season, I actually had intentions to sell it. Once you complete a project you need something new to work on. The best part of the project was sourcing out parts, tearing the car down to a rolling chasis, and then assembling the car to an image that I had seen in a Japanese Nissan 180sx brochure. After the car was running I missed that feeling of working on the car, so I wanted something new. But I gotta admit it feels great having people appreciate the car like this. I made up my mind later this year, and decided to keep her.

Hopefully nest summer I will have enough cash to put some power into the motor. But for the time being I got make sure I enjoy the rest of the summer, since there aren’t to many nice days left.

It looks very appealing but i have a different view of that project being complete, you do’nt need something new to work on. You have just created something (like a baby). Now you need to train that (baby) to be a killer machine.