Project R33 *Updated 4/24/10*

Currently, the car has quite a few mods, and dyno’d around 540whp @ The Shop’s dyno, tuned by Junior. Other then a re-tune by Sean Ivey, or Morgan @ Synapse (if/when he gets the other two dyno pods) I only plan to do minor things to the car, mostly on the interior.

Plans:
Nismo shift knob (currently has an Evo MR 6MT knob, the car is a 5MT)-Ordered.
Nismo floormats (one of the mats has a tear in it I believe, either way I already ordered them lol)- Ordered.
Recaro Sport Topline seats (the ones intended for the R34)- Already have.
New head unit
Possibly a new steering wheel, as I forgot which one was in there
Wheels: The car currently has on it white 18x9.5 Volk TE37’s in white, I have a set of black TE37’s in an 18x10.5 as well. I was considering selling one of the sets for a set of CE28N’s.
Possibly a new oiling system. The factory Nissan oil pumps on the RB26’s are weaksauce. I may go dry sump, as planned with the R34. The cost difference isn’t much more (few hundred dollars or so) than a new aftermarket oil pump.
New center piece for the spark plug cover, or a new spark plug cover all together.
That’s it for now. Thanks for looking.

Oh this should be good! Subscribed.

If you sell the TE37’s, what offset are they?

Nice shots, thanks for posting the pictures.

I forgot what the white 9.5" wide are, but the black 10.5" wide are +10 if I recall.

Hence the first sentence in said thread. Everyone knows I suck at posting pictures in a timely manner.

awesome, another build thread by a claimed photographer with literally no pictures.

motion to lock until pictures can be provided.

all in favor say aye.

Aye.

Car is titties. Black TE37’s would look NICE on there.

aye

Cossey those Recaro seats look awesome! What color combo are they or just black?

Cant wait for summer, for you to draw a huge crowd again… this time i shall bring an airhorn :shifty

:lol OMG its a skyline QUICK EVERYONE RUN OVER!!.. lol

Anyways… Nice pickup. I like this over the r34. GL with it!

I agree 100%
with both parts of that statement. lol

this 240 build is gonna be sssiiiiiick

lol^^

Are you using your sweet manifold?

cossey will be putting my pink hx wheels on the skyline. and a obx exhaust. razo shift knob, 3ARacing seats from pep boys, and a windshield tint strip. all other mods will be sold off to fund such mods as these.

aye

Bronze CE28N’s + white R33 GTR = tEh seXxx

fixed :lol

That’s a bingo.

fixed

not true, because idiots think the only skylines are the r34’s! :rofl

:lmao

I remb last year the first time he brought the r34 out, :crazy like vultures.