R!cers automotive items you hated the most

when that picture was taken you were probably 10 or 11

some other guy told me u guys got tickets, i remember asking u at SG and u told me the story streight out… i really dont give 2 shits who won or not, its not gonna hurt my feelings eiether way, i really dont care man. It was a long time ago and all i really remember is the cop being a cool guy and letting me go, i never saw what happened to you guys after i left. I just herd rumors and didnt know for sure until i talked to you, what like the following year? As far as my new car, you will probably beat that too, but again i really dont care, its all in good fun. We are all car guys, lets just get along ya kno

i have nothing against nice lip kits nice subltle spoilers…but huge park benches…outragous body kits, and wierd painted things are not for me…but i drove maximas so what do i know

Sentras…fucking slow ass rice shit

lol my favorite one time was i heard some kid with a jetta or something dont know who it was said punching holes in his muffler was better for performance…he went n did it i guess HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/installed/mat/9_b.jpg
This…

whats wrong with that?

^^^^^ must go off roading…needs to keep the inside as strong as the outside

SE-R Spec V bitch

If you don’t know, then you are part of the problem.

^ couldnt have put it any better

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5435879431742651405

This sums it up.

most predictable exchange ever

there just floormats arent they?

this was one of my favorite cars from back during the fast and furious days, maybe i will do this to my del sol:gay2:

yes…and what’s next?

“they’re just neons aren’t they?”

“they’re just stickers aren’t they?”

“they’re just body kits aren’t they?”

“they’re just the whistle tips dat make ya go WOO WOOOOOOOO!!! aren’t they?”

They’re just RFL’s aren’t they?

well first of all dammit…give respect where it deserves to be given…i HATE imports/ricers…but if its clean/fast…yeah ill give it props n respect it…its fast thats awesome… but you fucking going around saying on we lie we lie blah blah…yous should be the ones to talk…yous do it as well…no one is saying we beat you n yous suck…its your buddies telling yous that of course they are going to say that…ohhh wow u have a fast civic…there are a lot of cars you can beat…and im sure there are alot of cars that would beat you…so stfu…and id rather drive a slower v8 rear wheel drive over a turbo civic anyday…i dont want any of this bullshit that oh we act all buddy buddy…you mother f;ers do it do

ps. ever hear of power to weight ratio… a gutted turbo civ should be able to beat a 2 ton mustang or ls1 most of the time…so dont go saying how chevys n fords suck so much…believe me if a turbo ls1 or mustang got to ur weight…ud have to worry…some fox bodies can get really light n with turbos…you = distant mirror picture…

here is a video for you…v8 MUSTANG

so serisouly cut the shit…we all respect the fast cars u guys have…dont have to liek them…but we respect them…

i had it laying around from back in the day!:smiley:

turbo civics are fun as shit man, i dont know what the fuck your talking about. Ever try to go around a turn in your “rwd v8” lol, ide like to see how that turns out for ya…pussy