something i notice that makes me mad

i was driving the other day past cheektowaga central and a white neon with blue stripes pulls up to me. all over the car (windows, bumpers,. his dashborad and i believe on his tails) were sticjers like no2 stickers and other stupid performance stickers u can get at walmart. well gettin back to my sory he pulls up with blue tinted windows i can see right through and starts revin his (wht defently sounds stock) engine that would not sound like if he had all the socalled parts the stickers said he has. now i know i dont have a fast car (stock honda civic) but just to put him in his place i raced him and showed him puttin stickers on ur car does NOT!!! give u horsepower. so please if u have a friend that thinks puttin stickers of car parts on ur car makes u fast. it doesnt

thank u

:picard:

inB4picard

EDIT: FUCK!

stickers ! = power

OMG

:lolsign:

haha giant picard

haha… kids.

haha umm, just because he’s being a moron doesn’t mean you have to race him and become one yourself. Yes the stickers are dumb, but so is the majority of mods that kids do to their cars.

I love the Sable and Cobalt that I see every now and then around TOT. Totally stock 4 door family sedans, completely generic looking transportation, yet their owners for whatever reason decided to bolt park benches to their trunk lids. I just can’t fathom waht would posess someone to do that. Yeah yeah, ricer blah blah blah, but a big gaudy spoiler on an otherwise generic car just looks sooooo out of place I can’t grasp the concept.

lol that is my friends sisters boyfriend with the neon, hes a douche.

It’s all about the SWHP baby.