Stickers?!?!?

I dont understand why people build up a nice looking car and then clutter the hell out of it with stickers’ or decals which ever you prefer. I mean if your sponsored great go for it the companys basically paid in parts to have the stickers there but if you go out and spend your hard earned bucks on the best of the best parts paying full price is there really a need to advertise for a company that isn’t paying you for it? I keep seeing these civics with the little ractive exhausts (if thats what u prefer hey go nuts it affordable and for the most parts gets the job done right) and a wack load of stickers now i assume based on the overall look of the ‘stock’ car its not sponsored. Just my opinion maybe they add horsepower who knows. what do you think?

yeah every tuner sticker like HKS or the famous TYPE R for those civics( thats arent any were near a type r) add 10hp anything none car related adds 5hp bigger the sticker the better the hp gain

u do not understand? the reason is already given… it makes u look at it… and they succeeded… case closed

another reason is, many sponsored cars are stickered up, so if they cant rock the parts of the hot car in importfest, at least they can immitate it.

best reason of all. it just looks nice covering up scratches on the paint and dings and dents… in fact i rock all stickers from hellokitty to sesame street… i like it. its my car.

It’s not even about civics anymore. Tons of 240s have stickers. I guess they just want their cars to look more serious. Nismo stickers everywhere is just gay.

Stickers just make it easier for punks to know what you have so they can know weather or not it’s worth it to steal your car. And just about everyone hates them.

It makes the car look more “modded”.

you didn’t know!!!
big useless sploilers add to your cars aerodynamics
and stickers add big ponies.
it also adds you cars “wanted” level which makes your a true street racer.

honestly i don’t see why you care so much about what someone does to their cars. i mean its their damn car and they can do what ever they want to it some people like it some people don’t. its like me asking why were all house interiors painted white before?? then when these bitches seen people painting interiors different colours on tv then everyone started painting different colours thats so stupid. they should leave the interior white! the way its supposed to be what do you guys think?

My walls have a very slight beige to them, looks much better than bright white.

im gunna sticker up my car to the tits, except with cool ones.

no nismo or copy D1GP banners… shits gay.

im going to stiker up my car

S1DC sticker will be available soon…

Thy have been dyno tested for 20hp each.

Get em while they are hot.

(clapping)
i couldn’t have expressed it more.
forget imitation, if you want to make your car look like its from jadda toys then do it, its your car. same thing for audio systems, its all preference, rather than having your car turn heads due to the noise level of an exhaust or audio system, you got people looking determining whether or not you got the legit parts to rock the logos, in some cases people do, in alot they don’t lol.

bottom line is the more stickers and big exhaust,the more attention from
the cops and security etc.

Im not sure bout everyone else but that seems like a bad thing.

My car will be rockin some vinyl this season…it’s gonna be aweseome

I think this thread is stupid, if you want stickers put on stickers. If you don’t like stickers stfu and don’t put on stickers.

you said it pal

ahahahaha i want stickers!!! if u dont like it dont look at my car…

Fobwall, mark car has like a million stickers and no one bothers him cuz he actually rocks the parts. he even has nismo stickers lol… he just saying its gay cuz he dont want others to look like his :stuck_out_tongue:

red paint add 15 hp…add a couple of stickers to it,…you’ve got one hell of a ride

LMAO whats hot pink get you then if red adds 15 LOL