new style for my car

lol i havnt been to big on puttin stickers on my car but after watching the shuto kousoku trials in number two the intro with the sykline it has it and i loved it, so i went ahead and got myself a sticker LOL!
check it out tell me what you think

GANGSTER! and jdm yO!

please tell me you have endless brake pads at least!!

It’s not cool if he has the parts.

why would i buy the parts when i can buy the stickerfor 5 bucks

lol, and no i dont have parts. i just like the way it looks (RICE)!! lol makes it almost as if I am endless MOTHA FU****
dont be jelous :slight_smile:

where did you buy this? i want one

what a ballerass sticker id buy one if i had a car =(

You should put a Ferrari emblem on the hood lol.

^^ You drove by the R-hill meet last night and ddin’t stop by to say hi!

wow!!!

i got it from www.iloveracing.com and acutally you should check the site, it has some wicked girl clothing , they have a wicked wifebeater for women that says DORI and this one for women, “DRIFTER GROUPIE”
http://www.iloveracing.com/product_info.php?cPath=2_20&products_id=1107
thank me later lads, and all this wow and other stuff?? sarcasim?

so what Endless parts did you say you had on your car?

none, well a sticker. so i am supporting em!
but the stickeris still awesome

one of the definition of ricers are…

stickers of parts companys and not rocking the parts…

!!! U RICER :stuck_out_tongue: well if u gna do that… buy the whole batch… its a whole strip of JDM stickers usually on the door… cusco,GAB,tanabe,endless,nismo,jun,apexi,hks, etc…

soooo rice its…

rizoto

lol allways wanted so say it lol

lol, just for the fact you all want to know if i actually have the parts. im not going to buy them :slight_smile:
but go check the site out. check the girls clothing for your girlfriend. if ya got one;)

you started a thread to show off a sticker.

cool man.

He just wants to see our reaction to the sticker, kinda like Coop LE with his “home made” spoiler. :stuck_out_tongue: Konvo will eventually take it off!

Anyways, it’s not bad, it’s better than seeing a Nismo sticker. I’m so sick of seeing those.

i think when we switch to .org in the next few days we should create a douchebaggery section where all threads like this get moved to.

lol it is better then seeing nismo sticker, and for the douchbaggery its all good people can be jelous :slight_smile: an as for the spoiler to be original and make it adjustable is great. i love all the positive feedback and i will not be removing it, as long as the flat black behind it holds up eneough so i dont get overspray on it.
and a thread dedicated to a sticker is WHERE ITS AT :slight_smile: