YOUR STICKERS...

… I want them. Doing a stickerbomb project dealio and I need all stickers that you don’t want, the 50 stickers that came with your new clutch, suspension, shit that people gave you, funny stickers, lame stickers, stupid stickers, I want them all.

I am willing to spend $0.00 USD on your stickers.

Srsly though if you could set aside any lame ass stickers you don’t want that’d be hellasick.

I have some ghey honda stickers, I think its like dirtbike shit. Ill grab em next time I see ya or somethin

For cereal that’d be great.

aiiight

i’ve got a handful that came with my ams purchase. je pistons, ams performance, aem and a bunch of otheres.

I can make you a huge " I love the BBC" sticker.

I’ll take 'em all.

If the price is $0.00 or less, I’m highly interested. Any higher and I’ll pass :lol

I have some AEM ones, AEROspeed, etc. Lmk when u r around boss.

I have some SPEC and SUMMIT stickers you can have.

Just threw out another box of em.

i have a few summit, CP pistons, Eagle, skunk2, monster energy, and some other misc. ones you can have.

I can arrange a bunch of gearhead stickers… :thumbup

I just threw a bunch of my old Maxima.org, NYCMaximas.org, Infinity, and Alpine stickers out.

Sorry.

HAI GUYTHS

CAN I HATH YOUR STIKORZ SO THAT I CAN MAKE MY CAR GO FATHSTER LYKE RICKY BOBBY?!

SHAKE N BAKE

Kramer, I may have some random shit laying around… let me take a gander

o got a bunch, ill bring them with me next time i come out

i got a bunch of mustang related ones, flowmaster, piaa, cj pony parts, ect ect

100% serious I’ll take every one of them haha. I need a “base” of stickers to completely cover the shit and then I’ll put my hellasick ones on top of them.

I’ll PM all you guys next time I’ll be at the lot or LVD or whatever

I gots some for u too

you would have cj ponyparts :lol

if you dont mind me asking, what are you doing/covering? the hood or another body part, are you going for the look like the is300 had with the hood and lip done. i like that look and was thinking of doing that to my daily (lip, hood and trunk)