Fail!

I just WISH I snapped a pic of the front…I think the guy even saw me taking the pic and thought I was jealous…wannabe gangsta driver too.

He had “Stay away from my luxurious car” written on the back…wtf?

Anyone notice the sexy M3 rip-off side grills, or the mesh on the rear bumper? Or the ghetto purple tints?

It’s got a gangster lean.

I think he was driving from the back seat.

I drive from the passenger seat…what’s up?

Haha I remember when I first saw you on the highway…did the old double glance lol. And ya, I used to drive from the passenger seat too…

He was gangsta leaning so much, he was driving from the back seat, yea that is pretty fail. Never liked the “baby blue” color on any car. But that stuff he wrote on the back like, umm… wat?

^ Oh shit, 240 posts!

Ya I mean it was all fun and rice until that sticker on the back…

Haha, pretty much, then its just like… really?

Another one of these posts?

<Insert Mark’s comment here>

LOL 242 now, blahahaha.
Honestly, if this car wasn’t babyblue and had so many lame stickers on it and doesn’t have those gay tail lights and those wannabe m3 tings and that ugly rear bumper and those purple tints…
I would drive it.

wow fail

I would most definetley drive that car!

Off a mother fucking cliff.

Make sure you jump out Chris. That’d be a nasty mess to clean up LOL

Well, you know…I was thinking, That with his/her wanna be Type-R wing and the horrid body kiy. I may just be able to fly and land on all 4 wheels. Then drive away as if nothing even happened.

On second thought, the owner of the vehicle probably already thinks that is possible in his “LuXuRy VeHiClE”

hahaha! that car seems so familiar! I might have seen it around my neighbourhood…my area has a lot of people tuning their cars up to something like this…it is sooo depressing and embarrassing for us serious tuners…

Lol still not as bad as this “thing” some guy was tryin’ to sell on eBay… It was a teg with a 3 series front and rear… It just looked so bad, who the hell would waste their money on that?

cause all of us on son are just SO SERIOUS as tuners right?

lol what makes you think were so much more serious? sure that car is fucking ugly but at least he got something done. plenty of sonlings own stock cars with big plans but never get around to it.

disclaimer** in no way am I defending the unique artistic nature of the car above.

^^

Story of my life :frowning:

can we please just make a “rice spotted” stickied picture-thread so that these can stop happening?

white2abbit - i think rice is as hilarious as the next guy but i think you need to get over it and put down your camera. these kinds of threads are always started by you (non-rice ones too, like the pics of a bone-stock R35 driving around, or the pic of your car beside an S2000 in a parking lot. i’m willing to wager you didn’t know the owner of either). i don’t know how you get off driving around the GTA taking pictures of random cars without the owner’s consent, and NEVER having the common decency to even blur the plates at least. it’s kind of annoying, and im starting to wonder if you drive around with your camera turned on in the passenger seat at all times, “just in case”.