Randomness…Complete randomness.

My mind is a scary place.

1. I loved this beer until I found out hipsters drink it.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1353/4726097143_5c2dc26ddb_b.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1316/4729905708_aee37a528b_b.jpg

#8 is probably the one I like the best, but the fact that you have a leg lamp is fuckin awesome.

11, 12 and 16-18 are phenomenal. I love landscapes, and yours are great.

pbr is still great beer, just make sure u make fun of hipsters while consuming it…i just hate the hang overs it gives even when u don’t consume much of it.

#18 What. The . Fuck . Is that coming down the road?

LOL UMMM when was this taken…

I have a friend with that exact tattoo, on that exact hand, with those exact bracelets minus the red ones.

she’s a pale brunette too…wtf.

#3. Steering wheel death grip much?

I keed I keed, nice pics.

Love #1. Im a big fan of colorful macros

nice! :thumb

Ive never wanted fruity pebels so bad in my life.

Haha! Yea, the leg lamp is awesome. :thumbup

Thanks!

Hipsters and hippies piss me off soooo much, they look like a rebirth of the grunge scene, which was in about 15 years ago…fuckin hipsters. Ive never had a hangover from it, unless I kill a 12 pack lol.

Well, thats actually after it passed by me. I was half in the ditch on the side of the road as it went by, the fit was tighter than a 12 year old. Its a crop sprayer, plenty of room underneath so no crops get ruined.

Orly? I think the star on the wrist tattoo on girls is played out worse than time attack wheels were. My friend has a good meaning for hers, I think some girls get them just because they like stars. And I took that photo Tuesday afternoon.

Hey, Vortec just kicked in yo.

Thanks man.

:thumbup

lololol

Dear Elliot,

I beleive that you as well as I can be considered hipsters to a degree hence why we enjoy drinking PBR. There is a hipster image comparison spread sheet i viewed once cause I too hated hipsters. I found myself looking at myself in one of the images.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2774/4158044917_d8e8d7b98f_b.jpg

The ashton minus the band-danna

yea but were old school hipsters…not trendy douchebag hipsters…so therefore i refuse to call myself a hipster and just continue to do what i do…lol.

btw i have never dranken pbr and not drank a 12 pack of it…i just get awful headaches from it the next morning.

First time I got drunk, was PBR.

In #2, did you just turn and let go of the wheel, and as it was straightening out, snap a pic? :lol I like it.

I are kinda the mountain man

pbr is what I drink when i go camping cause there is so much water in it you can drink it all day in the hot sun and not get dehydrated

#18 looks like just about every day on the road for work in indiana/Illinois. Almost got hit by a combine harvester! haha.

OMG! So it did spawn from Emo…interesting.

That timeline is a crock. I was still in high school in 2000. I clearly remember everyone had to have the baggiest pants. JNCO was one jean company that comes to mind. No eyeliner and skin tight jeans. I do remember when “trucker hat” was all the rage, because that was about the same time.

i graduated high school in 03 and jnco jeans weren’t even cool anymore when i was in 7th grade…thats like 5th and 6th for me…maybe it’s just your school.