How does one measure wealth

At the same time, there is still time to realize your mistakes and make changes in your life to better yourself.

I myself spent money buying toys before. One of them as recently as last summer, which although I love it, I ultimately regret it…

I have decided to sell the cars and buy a reliable, practical car (see 1996 Subaru Outback). I will be moving to Rutland next summer, and be attending college for a Resort Management program to get a bachelors degree in 3 years. I will be working at Killington Ski Area throughout the program through the paid co-op and internships that the program revolves around. I will be working in a field I m passionate about, moreso than cars, and I will be afforded the opportunity to create many connections and meet many people that will help me secure a job upon completition of the program.

I’ll be 23 years old when I go back to school next fall. And although I made some crappy choices, I don’t think I’d be getting the opportunity to do this had I went through with school all along since my first year out of high school. I wouldn’t have learned about the program, and I likely would’ve ended up graduating with an aimless degree with no idea which direction I wanted to head with my life.