ATTN: 05OrangeSS edit: and other internet ballaz

No one gives a fuck about how much you make, stop incorporating it into 95% of your posts

That’s great, why haven’t you paid back mike for the clutch you and have been dodging from him for over 6 months… you know, since you’re so rich and can buy six 8,000$ civics?:gotme:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71559

shutup!

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72082&highlight=post+your+paystub
:picard:
Edit: THIS IS NOT ABOUT EVOLUTION VIII MR or his situation with 05OrangeSS, it is about bragging on the internet about how much money you make and the shit you can afford, no one cares… stop bringing it up

this is back?..lol… oh boy…

Deebo is a gluton for punishment

why didnt you start this in drama deebo?

You’re not allowed to start threads in drama
im not looking for drama, just clarity as to why you can brag about money, but not have the balls to admit u fucked up, not have the balls to confront someone, or not have the balls pay someone for damages when you fucked up

mike is a good kid and chris is a good kid so perhaps they can sort it out on their own without buddies getting involved or the internet. mike already created a thread fighting his own battle so perhaps he doesnt need your help there fella.

I didnt make this for him to pay him money

More-so him bragging about how baller he is on the interwebz and calling someone else a “fucking douche” because of what they are expecting to recieve for their car and saying he can buy 8 of their cars

so what does chris have to with this clutch job?

You’re the idiot paying a couple doodz to install a clutch rather than spending the money to take it to a shop. From what I’ve heard you’re the idiot here (at least your buddy is)

correct me if I’m wrong…

see edit, for the last time

NYSpeed winter version in full force…

is this the same guy for that evo clutch last year?

You’re a dumbass. I make 5x the money you do. I guarantee it. But I don’t waste a dime I don’t have to. If I was him I wouldnt respond to shitheads like you, let alone give you my money because you’re a cheapskate/dumbass.

Ignoring you isn’t about being cheap. It’s about not responding to people with the intellect of a pineapple.

Im sure you do make 5times the money i do, considering im a full time student and only work 16 hours a week :gotme: that’s great

Im sure you’re going to keep going back to the clutch situation because you’re a fucking idiot

Impressive you’re a student, you seem kinda illiterate.

And you don’t seem to have any logic…

HAHA. Carl, I love that you post here again <3

And I hate it. Fuck these kids are getting dumber by the year

:roll2: Im aware.

Cannot see the broader picture, unable to read between the lines.
Do i have to explain everything to you?
People are so fucking stupid on the internet. If anything involves reading comprehension they are too lazy to put their brain to work.
Too naive and ignorant to others opinions but their own, even when they’re wrong.
:picard:

It’s really a simple concept, this isnt really that difficult to understand
Chris fucked up a 1700$ clutch and a 500$ install
He acts baller in a thread, talking shit. talks shit to other people on the board… but does not back in up in real life, is too pussy to answer phone calls and texts and hides in the corner

You’re really a fucking idiot though :danny:

ehh fuck it bud let it go