i'm so SIQQQ!

so siq that i ken die my hairzorz lyke orange!!! OMG look!
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d185/SuperRobot46k/417107385_l.jpg

See how SIQQQQQQ it is? i dont have orange hair nem0r3 cause ska isnt kewl nem0r3. so i got deez SIWWQQQ tatzorz of my dadz fav band evAr!

LOOK!
http://myspace-741.vo.llnwd.net/00915/14/79/915879741_l.jpg

OMG my dad iz sooo pround!!!

THEN chk this out! i got ths SIQQQ beretta with all these SIQ tatz on deh paint!

LOOK!

itz soo kewl cause i ken chase down all the blacks and beat the shit out of them cause i em so rasist wen they steel mah byke!

I became a rasist when some splib took my Cannondale Chase out of my garage, where then I chased him down and beat the fuck out of him. Cheektowaga cops arrested him, I was told by the cops that I did a good thing. Funny how the world works. Rollin Dirty!

i jusss want to reenforze the werd dat im reelie rasist!

i do hate nigs.

wen peelpe ask me why im so rasist i tell em

I’m white, he was black. My neighborhood get’s dark at noon. When you have a few grand of bikes in your garage that turns into a problem. Moving out of there thankfully. I’m sick these people walking in the middle of the road like they own the street. Fight where ever they want. Steal from local stores. And tag property that’s not theirs. Fuck them all.

Okay, $nails here, why the fuck is this kid still posting?
In for permaban of ChevyChase.

Which one is the ChevyChase? (in the first pic.)

Nevermind, I just read it.

INb4thelock!

If you really want me to dig up all the shit everyone on here posted, I would have to ban 70% of you

YAY DRAMA!!!

OMG those stickers each add like 100hp

Thats like…holy fuck.

:rofl:

I remember when cuban crisis got banned for making rascist comments back in the day on UBRF.

But anyways…permaban :tif: who cares, hes a homo, hell get his in the end when he gets absolutely destroyed by the very people he beat the shit out of.

But racism? Come on, that’s like next level ban worthy.

Let’s have an NYSpeed sponsored boxing match between $nails and ChevyChase…

6 Rounds, one knock out per round, bare knuckle.

I got 50 on Snails and i dont know either of them.

Only if his hair is orange and I can dye my hair blue.

Bare knuckle would never make 6 rounds.
I’ll box.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cuban_Crisis
but she left with teh nigs… so yeah what a waste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy
I’m going to ban you for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkkstaR
HAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

$300 on Chevy.

Also, after reading the thread where this all came to be, I’ve come to the conclusion that you are all retards, because you all sunk to his level, and even farther for some, to try and beat him.

Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Remember what happened the last time you boxed someone?

Have them beat each other with keyboards and take a pic with an NYSpeed.com banner above it, then photoshop “FLAME WAR!” or something equally ghey on it, and put it on the intarweb so that forum nerds everywhere can post the picture whenever people start flaming each other thereby bringing great fame to NYSpeed! :tup:

Or not.

and… did chevy get banned?

Yes he did

yeah that was with someone twice my weight and size with gloves.
and about 2 years ago.
Like I said. I will box.

ALSO
Bare knuckle is very different.
You are a nancy.

I’ll take that bet.:mamoru:

can someone link me to the previous war about this or where this started

I don’t even think I would take on minglor anymore, he now weighs more than me and has more muscle, the only thing I have going for me is that I turn into the hulk and/or a super saiyan but it is rare that I get that mad. I say you have a sumo match in those ridiculous fat costumes instead of a boxing match

BRING ON THE SUMO!!!

http://www.west-linton.org.uk/images/bouncy_castle/sumo.jpg

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20101&highlight=chevychase
Page two and beyond.