Raced a white SS last night

so im drivin along… and this white SS pulls up next to me, im goin like 80 and he takes off, it musta been SSSMOKIN, so he blows it sideways and shes really fucking rippin i tell ya… i hit the GP like 3/4 throttle and just pass that mo fo in like 3 seconds… slow down and he gives me the finger so i was like thats right BITCH and got off the ramp… smokin was this you???

are you on crack??? seriously? do you get yourself off by sitting with your thumb in your butt making shit up? I will run you whenever you want buddy.

So I’m driving along and this giraffe pulls up next to me, and yells BITCH, WHERES MY MONEY!, then the monkey proceeded to sing back street boy songs. Meanwhile SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSmokin was hitting 4th gear and getting head from a walrus. So i shifted into 5th and wouldn’t you know, the fucking coca cola bear pops outta no where and starts throwing bottles at me. I then precede to get out my M203 and blast that n!gga all the way back to Antarctica. Then i pull in my driveway where i fell a sleep on a raft.

chill out dude i was just asking if it was you… it did look just like your car tho

mmm hmmm…well it wasnt me

andddd I dont think you could beat a LS1 thats trying…yet alone at 3/4 throttle.

as far as I know, the only other local white 98-02 SS is driven by a girl and its a tan top convertible.

that was good very creative

dude im tellin ya i was 3/4 throttle no bullshit… would i bullshit you?

yah…your nothing but a joke

seriously tho, why do you go through life making shit up? does it really get you off to make up a story that didnt happen? If you want to make it happen, im here waiting and I got my car ready to run.

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2408/banhammer15gq9.jpg

im actually pissed now… i thought it was you. yea you comin out tonight to run it? the meet starts in VT at 11:30

VT? seriously? Its suppsed to be freezing rain later tonight

what are you addiktedtowhips?

I believe you are thinking of SRS BZNS

…no?

he means the village tavern, not vermont

:Idiots you people are fucking sick

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-oh-hai-bug.jpg

wtf just happened

You didnt like my story?

I came buckets like nine times but that was alot to read. Fuck.