RC's Can do it too...

Well someone was bound to post this sometime or another so why not it be me.:smiley:
Anywho RC’s DRIFTING!!! yes yes yes we’ve seen it before but lets see it again :R

youtu.be/qYt_3fkLTv8

This isnt the best D1 rc drift vid there are more out there but this is the only one i could find quick. I know you all want one now. =)

crap double post… stupid laggy computer.

Edit: that was not a desperate attempt to gain counts in anyway im sorry T_T

one of the best RC drifting video i’ve seen…
still trying to do some drifting on mine
they ain’t as ez as it seems…

lol i had a stage d drift rc they are pimp… gonna get one next year

nice vid, and the fact that they used a Z for the cover of the video is gravy :slight_smile:

this is crazy…i love japan, where you can find drift tracks for RC cars!!!..

those things slide jus like their big brothers

That video is awesome. The production makes me miss living in Japan, too…

SUGOIIIIII!!! you lived in japan??? that owns face which part of nihon did you live in?

Back On Topic: yeah man i think you can find them at hoddy stores. i seen site where you can order them but dont remember exactly which ones. I’ll do some hunting and dig up hoddy stores in the t.o and the sites where you can order them from and also some better rc drift vidz :R

here are 2 vidz i found…

i think you can go on these guys sites to see the cars… “Yokomo”

youtu.be/BCya73CBsl8

i swear aussies have some nice things that we dont and they are crazy at drifting.

youtu.be/Z3PXcpsbCyo

I was in a small town in central Chiba-ken, called Yachimata. It’s about 25 min. from Chiba-shi via JR, and about 65 min to Tokyo by JR.

So can you speak japanese fluently???

Back On Topic: 500 bucks for one of the drift Rc’s :S

Chottou. No, I rather suck at it. I was only there for one year, and although I did learn VERY quickly for the first six months (so I could date Japanese girls, heh), I stopped studying it as much afterwards since I had so many other things going on. That, and it’s now been 4 years since I’ve been back in Canada, so I’ve rarely had a chance to practice it again (though now that I’m in Vancouver for an elective, I’m getting to speak it again with cute Japanese girls :slight_smile: )

So desu ne! :H teach me oh great one i want to meet japanese girls :frowning: you can hardly find any here in toronto sigh or atleast ones that are pure japanese. bring me back one from van-city :smiley:

Only after I’m done with them first! :smiley:

BTW… Vancouver is loaded to the tits (pun intended) with actual Japanese girls, not to mention females of every other Asian ethnicity as well.

Oh, and if you have a university degree, you can teach in Japan like I did, too. PM me if you want to continue this discussion. We’ve thread jacked enough, lol!

Pm’d and this is my thread muhahahaha…

Back On Topic: they have these cars here at a hoddy shop downtown must find out where and post it up…

Where do I get one of these cars? I want one NOW :smiley: