Real or fake? Pics soon...

real, i think this year we may go with a 16’. my rents live in an a-frame house and the tree goes from top to bottom. its actually pretty cool.

fake

You know how I know you’re gay.

Wait we’re talking about trees.

well i told my kids that they needed to sell alot more trees then they did lasdt year, i guess thats why the boy is being polite. Just wait till I get that basturd home, Im gonna beat his non tree selling ass!!!

Real. I even decided to name mine this year, I shall call him Douglas Heffernan.
6ft Douglas Fir. Perfect.

I used to hate fake trees but they look good and work.
I think its stupid to cut down and waste millions of trees for a few days of bs.
I will have a real one when I have kids for a few years so they experience it but then its fake all the way.

Fake until my daughter is older. Then we will do the family trek to the wooded tree farm, pick a tree, cut it down, drag it to the truck thing. I can remember doing it as a kid so I want her to have the memory too.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~jdsears/images/DSC_0059.JPG

real.

it’s tradition…
smell’s amazing…
gives family something to do together, rather than just sticking a plastic, pre-lit, pre decorated tree in a stand once a year…
not too expensive…

needles are a 2 minute job with any vacuum, no excuse…
sap won’t touch anything but the plastic you lay down under the tree itself, another poor excuse…

Real trees for life, going to find the perfect one is an adventure in itself

BTW the thread title is misleading

Real or no care.

:snky:

fake. shedding sucks…

real, I need to pick mine up next week

real

fake since we’re never in town… our xmas tree stays setup in a closet in FL

Real all the way

I thought this was gonna be a boob thread… i really did…

i vote for fake, because its all i’ve ever had. and its so much simpler to deal with

Fake, hate finding needles months later with my feet. Plus my carpet is green so its easy for them to hide.

The trees cut down get planted with a new tree, which takes it’s place.

It’s not like clear-cutting a forest for paper.

PS - I’m sure the plastic the tree is made of is INCREDIBLE for the environment.