best type of Xmas tree to buy

So this is my first year having to go pick and buy a tree.

which kind are the best?

Blue Spruce FTW

artificial…no mess one time payment… unless you like the real smell

When we got real trees they were Blue Spruce…they smell good and the dog loved to eat them. Now we have an artificial fiberoptic because no one wants to go out and pick a tree anymore.

did you put the star on top?

Charlie Brown

artifical and then buy some pine tree scent hahaha

None. Fuck Christmas and fuck the holidays.

natural gas powered Menorah FTW

blue spruce is the way to go…artifical trees are good when it comes to clean up but they just arent the same…

:bigok:

i prefer the long needle trees… thats what we use to get back in the day… im prob doin my x-mas tree shoppin this sunday… and raiding my parents basement for ornaments and lights. :slight_smile:

You and me both this year :sadwavey:

lol. Your jewish father would be proud.

best looking tree in ur neighbor’s yard!

Frazier fir are the way to go. Almost as strong as a blue spruce for hanging heavy ornaments but the needles are not stiff and jaggy like a blue spruce. If you like a longer needle tree, douglas fir are a good choice. Scotch pine are what you’ll see a ton of sitting on tree lots (and most likely the cheapest) but don’t tend to hold the needles as well nor look nearly as nice as the other varieties mentioned.

BTW, did I mention my family owns a Christmas tree farm just outside Monongahela :smiley:

Agreed!

Artificial!!! Last year my roommate wanted a real tree bc she gets one every year. I hadnt decorated since I moved out of my parents house, so I figured what the hell. My cat busted every bulb from the middle of the tree down, and then one day I came home from work and the whole thing was laying on the ground. Water and pine needles everywhere. The needles were a bitch to get out of the carpet!!! I will never buy another real tree unless I dont have any animals.

Yah, I agree with fuck xmas! bah humbug

PS- Hycomp…did u go to Ringgold?

:nono: you know how fire and i mix

ahhh hard wood floors FTW… cant wait

beat me to it. blue spruces suck. frazier are the nicest then maybe a con-colour

Yes con-colour are nice also, usually a little more unique looking.

Yes, way back in the day.

artificial. real trees are more trouble than they are worth