Redline in GM High tech magazine...

sure…

This is the Owner of Vengeance racing…Name is Ron…

"John/Howard,

Let me start by saying Im not upset, nor am I having a bad day… Apperantly there is alot of miscommunication going on and I THOUGHT everything was straightened out. Howard you and I did have a nice conversation a week or so ago. What I got from that conversation was that you guys pushed real hard for Vengeance and Nitrous Outlet to be included in the article, but Scott edited it. You then went on to tell me that you would be posting on Corvette Forum about the article and you would be sure to mention us then as the camshaft worked out so well. In the end we were all happy and I agreed I would send any customers in your neck of the woods to your place for installs… I think we can all pretty much agree on everything above?

Now, where my problem lies is the email below from John after installing the camshaft he ordered from Vengeance…"

------alot of convo’s posted between ron and john…

"Now, as you can see there are several points in the email above that would lead me to be confused at this point…I high lighted them in bold in case you are confused.

Now, you tell me you “detuned” the car as you were just pushing it on the dyno to make a #… No mention of that from John… Seems he is pulling crotch rockets on the highway with your tuning…

The mention of including Vengeance and Nitrous Outlet in the article two times in this email also places a bit of confusion as there was no mention… The cam was referred to the “lumpy camshaft”

After our phone conversation (which I did not lie about John as you will see below) you followed up with this series of email exchanges…"

-----More convo’s…

“So after getting these emails from you it seemed the power was legit and no mention of “detuning” the car for street use. It also seems clear that you “werent sure” of the peak #s but they were in the 490s… It also seems like you were going to mention the power the Vengeance cam made and we were going to " tag” the posts together in an effort to give both shops a bit of exposure off of a well thought out combo."

------and more…

"So again, it seems as if you guys made every attempt to mention Vengeance, but now you tell me that the article wasnt about the cam and you didnt mention anyone but WCCH?

Since Jon offered for me to post our email conversations I have no problem doing so validating my point… I will not post Scotts reply to my email without his permission, but I will say that he had zero knowledge the camshaft came from Vengeance Racing.

Im truly sorry to derail this thread. That was not my intention. I thought there was a bit moe integrity involved here than there really is.

Best of luck to you guys in the future."

-----the emails are in the LS1tech post…Now Scott the editor of the magazine is chiming in on it and its really a big mess.