Remember the Orange 180???

I watch it on SpeedTV and i dont believe they ever raced for pinks in Fast and Furious… Retard :rolleyes:

pretty sure they do race in fast and furious for pinks so does that make you the retard then? Also I am pretty sure we arent from the states, so we dont have pink slips, so does that make you a retard once again?

I havent seen the movie since iunno how long… I guess your right about the pink slips, though if i watched it every weekend for years like you I could recall every detailed event… regardless of it not being pink anymore you still understood the reference but please continue to over think stuff and come back with more of your weak F&F furious jokes with your riced out 180sx while you smoke your boyfriends meats stick.

Just saying clearly you have no experiance with putting cars on the line over a race other then what you see on tv. Wasnt really a joke its just not called racing for pinks here in canada. My riced out 180 would smoke anything you got so why you even talking?

I love how a lot of you guys drive the biggest pieces of shit and are talkin shit about my car, awesome! Then half of you after talkin so much shit, when you actually talk to me 1 on 1, ur like I wont lie ur car is dope. Most of you really are just straight up jealous haters, stop fallowing the sheep and just state some honest opinions if you wanna talk about my car and I will accept them and write down some notes of whats really good. The whole " ricer " comment is soo 6 years ago get over it, you guys dont even know the true meaning to riced out, ur all nothing but a bunch of sheep fallowing the herd.

Free post. lol

Do you guys get off on having the most posts or something?

when the R34 is legal I will get one and keep it in my garage! Blue, Black, Dark Purple or White… so many choices :). It will look sexy beside my BMW in the future, then you can call me “Dominic Toretto Jr” (lame i know but i got nuttin else at 2:13am)

Dont they got a r34 for sale in the area? White? Asking like 60k or something? wasnt it at importfest?

Yes. I dream of one day having 1,000,000 posts.

You’re all retards.

‘frenchy’ lol… as if ontario people werent assholes themselves.

Well that is one hell of a goal, good luck lol.

pfffft that’s child play

Or isn’t it!!!

Wait…

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/9205/dsc01326vp.jpg

^^ regarding the post above.
so what you’re saying is you dont know what rice is… and you apparently know fuck all about wheel fitment, thats the ugliest gtr ive ever seen not as bad as tht orange POS

Ya there is that white one, but I would rather one GTR not two made to one… They saying its not like that but i talked to Gabe years ago and others recently and they have confirmed everything i have thought… I am not trying to bad mouth the car, because it IS still a beautiful car and all I just dont see myself paying that for it for what it is. Like if i was stinking rich and didnt car then sure i would pick it up, but i have to be cautious of spending my cash.

Komatsy had the sickest orange 180. Shit was ballin

WTF are you talking about? The skyline gtr was stock, with stock wheels, so how is it the ugliest gtr you ever seen? You really need to stop talking shit…

I don’t get it, every time i ask to come see your shop or cars you ignore it… why? You responded once now nothing?

ya im sure it was the most garbage gtr around, thats why I was actually able to sell it quick for 15. I have seen people selling gts-t and gtr skylines for months not asking close to what I was but I got my money so stop being such a hater you really have no idea what ur talking about.