WTB: 180SX

I know you said you didn’t want to spend 6k, but I found one brah.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?211773-MINT-100-STOCK-90-180SX-RHD-SR20DET

^ LOL’s

wow fail.

its cuz he bought that black one from osaka for alot less then he is selling it for …they were asking 6k for it and you could probably get it for 3500 from them

lol, isnt that what he does with all his cars?

Glad everyone is starting to see that lol

Yeah, can if you call him on it he’ll try and hurt your feelings by calling you a troll hahah.

lowest osaka would go when i was there with cash was 5k so i doubt he got it for 3500 but meh

Don’t you need a dealer’s license to buy and sell a certain amount of cars in a year? If the profit made isn’t being claimed, the government would audit.

only if you put cars in your name dose this work.

lol every time i sign in this site and check what’s new? sharpe corners either got a new car for dirt cheap and is flipping it to our community for double ( not helping other members at all ) or is looking for another car,… what’s new -_-

Actually no, working for Service Ontario in the summer, I know that if you registered more than 13 cars in a year, you have to pay dealer’s tax which is accumulated in a way that I’m unsure of.

By not registering the cars you’re selling, it is considered “curb siding”, which is a huge offence when they catch on.

“Oh but it will never happen to me, they have no way of finding me or knowing what I do”

^ I’ve heard that from everyone I know who’s currently facing $5000 - $25000 in fines due to being curb siders. The money is great flipping cars until you’re caught.

Well anyway… my rant is over.

if you know the answer to the ? then why ask it? are you a retard ? . . . do you just feel the need to try to make your self appear like you have some intelligence.

Do you really think I’m here to prove myself?
No, rather a hint.

Watch your actions, especially on a public forums classified section where he publicly posts his phone number and has a public profile which anyone from the general public can view.

yeah yeah i get it your gunna call him in cause he publicly post his shit. and only reason for my comment was due to the fact you asked a question then 1 post later gave the answer and stated and i quote " Actually no, working for Service Ontario in the summer, I know that if you registered more than 13 cars in a year " so i guess you can see why i would say something.

i’d love to debate with you but your post count is less the 100 and i cant seem to take you seriously plus i got to go fuck the shit out of my wife then go to bed cause i have work early tomorrow. have fun pullin ur junk

I thought bing Banned him last year? Its just starting all over again.

Yeah - no idea why he’s back in the FS section.