WTB: 180SX

agree’d ^ if you can make a profit because your willing to sit on a car or some parts longer then others and not adjust price then why the hell not ?

^^ because thats not really what the community is supposed to represent, go sell your jacked up 100% profit on kijiji or craigs list.

I didnt have a problem with him doing it… until… he started calling other people out for doing it. hypocrite much?

The point of my argument just didn’t appeal to you I see. I could care less about your feedback Mr.Sharpe, however it appears there’s other members who aren’t liking your ways of buying and selling either. I can’t say I myself am a fan of your ways of busting the community by purchasing a car then throwing it up for sale immediately for a higher price. If you’re going to be revealing so much of your information (I.E: Your name, your Facebook profile, your phone number, and your location) you may want to take heed to what you’re doing before your next hasty response to me.

Wait you mentioned Curbsiding, what does that mean?

According to the Ontario Motor Vehicle’s Dealer’s Act, a person is not allowed to buy and sell cars period, without a Dealer’s License. Anything over 3 owned vehicles in a year will raise a flag on a person’s account. Buying and selling any car in which you have not registered to be your own classifies you as a “curbsider”, punishable by a fine which varies depending on the amount of vehicles purchased in the year.

Let’s count together at how many For Sale ads you have for the year of 2010, shall we?

Theres this one

And this one

Don’t forget this one

Oh here’s another

Here’s another which you claimed was from the “original owner”, I guess making you the second owner right?

Here’s another

Here’s an S14 you tried to sell for profit not even a week after buying, I see there’s others on this forum who aren’t liking you much based on some of the responses in this thread

Lucky number 8

And here’s the ninth, that’s going to be a hefty fine

Mind you Mr.Sharpe I’ve only taken the S-Chassis’ you’ve sold for the year of 2010, and I’ve counted and found nine ads. There’s other non-S-chassis’ you’ve bought and sold this year, but I’ll turn a blind eye to that for now.

I’m not one to report anything until I get facts 100% straight.
And if no one else will, then I’ll step up to the plate and ask,
Do you Mr. Sharpe have a dealer’s license?

shut your mouth snitch , you going to tell on him , are you son240sx policeman?

^ AGREED

talked to an actual used car dealer, you only need it if you sell more than 7 cars a year not 3…
also noticed earlier you said it was 13 cars and now saying 3 cars???
Maybe get more info and say the same thing if you want to look kool…

But anyways I am not going to start a war like everyone else has…

Doing some research of my own…

Seems that MKIV has quite a name for himself, inclding multiple other accounts for troilling and shittalking members, on other forums aswell.
I guess im not the only one.

Well see here, we have his 98 Civic Si,

Posted here on son…
http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?165783-1998-Honda-Civic-SI-Certified-amp-E-Tested-
The responses are a GREAT read.

Oh wait, here he is with his multiple accts on JDMR,

So, mr. MKIV, rsx_guy err whatever the hell your name is, whats YOUR story, seems that you have a big one to tell about your own self.

oh wait, shows here your…

19, and a security guard.

I didnt know omvic hired kids fresh out of highschool, security guards.

Do you have a supra
or a e30
or a civic?

Im really confused.
stolen from jdmr…
"About RSX_guy
Interests
Things
Occupation
Security Guard - Kicking ass in the mall since 09
Car
Toyota Supra
Name
Joe Mama
Signature "

seems like uve sold some cars too…

like this supra aswell…

Seems like your name is ian, and u had a rsx before aswell, i hope you didnt sell that this year, too. Cuz that’d be three cars. Thats bad. or was it 7? or 13?

"hey all, my name’s Ian.
I just bought a 2003 Acura RSX premium
I am hoping to convert it to a type-r and potentially boost it by next spring
feel free to message me if anything and i will see you at most upcoming meets
Ian
Nice rsx bro!

Cool starry bra.

Internet detective bra.

^^ http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww75/jzavalinsk/dang.jpg ^^
shits poppin off son

All three.

Legally, registered in my name., insured, sold months after purchase, not the following week, and sold with receipts showing the money I’ve had to put into the cars myself.

Have fun getting cracked down on by the Government, you’ve been reported, with other members on SON240 acting as witnesses, and unfortunately didn’t act fast enough with deleting all your For Sale posts, as they’ve been screen shotted.

Great read guys (Y)
Good luck on finding a 180 too.

oh wait, heres more.

I guess mr MKIV, Ian, RSX GUY or whatver he uses is a curbsider, heres him admitting to it, shown here, he tells us how well hes done on his last 4 “flips” as he calls them, what a guy!

That was on a thread here about a GTS-T

Heres him telling all of us hes a troll, not like its obvious.

Ohwait, heres more!

ill report back shortly with more, hopefully he doesnt delete all his shit, like he has already started.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Ah, its cool dude. Post the screen shots! I have lots too!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

All of your internet trolling makes you look VERY credible.

Do you have a life other than SON?

lol, this is getting awesome now!

Ahh, shifting the blame. One of the most classic defence mechanisms. In for the drama.

Lol @ “defense mechanism”

WTF is mechanical about that lol

In Freudian psychoanalytic theory, defence mechanisms are unconscious psychological strategies brought into play by various entities to cope with reality and to maintain self-image. Healthy persons normally use different defences throughout life. An ego defence mechanism becomes pathological only when its persistent use leads to maladaptive behavior such that the physical and/or mental health of the individual is adversely affected. The purpose of ego defence mechanisms is to protect the mind/self/ego from anxiety, social sanctions or to provide a refuge from a situation with which one cannot currently cope.

From Encyclopedia Brittanica

^ sounds like the definition of being a pussy

touche’

yeah, Freud was all about pussy… and cocaine

lol son drama debates are awesome and so revealing … . .

in for the drama now.