Remember the Orange 180???

Gay ass drift GAME forum… I’m eager to see if this is the real “lfs community?”

ROFL,

epic win of a post.

I have track experience as well.

This is my contribution to the race to 1,000,000 posts

I’m going to beat you to it Martina :slight_smile:

^^ Martina is actually copyrighted intellectual property owned by me.

nitescream owns all… and if not i will take it by force.

^^ bs

you mean:bsflag: lol

fine ill give you 30%… deal or no deal?!.. we’ll be right back after this!!:slight_smile:

you can have 49% share.

32% i can call it a deal.

Who the fuck are you?

+2

well ill have to think about the two offers, ill have my people call your people next week!

the most active thread on here haha, current topic: rights to “Martina”

wow i read first page and last page lol… this thread is epic !

btw dozedrift can u trade me your car for my blue green s14? minus ur rims… u can get some good money on those. i wuldnt mind driving your car, it does look nice.

also dozedrift watever 380whp sr u have… please come out to one of pants drift days or driftops… i really wanna see how your car drifts. i can show you how i drift my 125hp ka s14 if you like…

this thread is very interesting.

125hp? lol wth…

+3 its me izzo lol lol

I am def not going to trade for a s14 but I would love to check it out drifting, underpower drifting ftw! My underpower drift car beater will be ready for next season too so ill be taking that beast out for some serious manji action!

What is an “izzo” anyways? like my name is kool:)… yours is not as kool:/: need some background to the name :stuck_out_tongue:

come to think of it… where did all you come up with your names for the forums?

Mine, I took and modified from a show years ago called ‘‘Beast Wars’’. When a female ask I tell her to show me to her bed and ill make her scream all night long (in a good way)