Remember the Orange 180???

hahaha he emailed me this

Ya man keep calling me names, thanks. For someone who doesnt know me you sure as hell make a lot of assumptions. I dont need to make up accounts, anyone whos actually seen the car in person loves it. Anyways keep hatin I realy dont care, but the fact is you dont know me.

i dont know what to think maybe a cry baby?lol please dont email me again and yes i responded to him just stating what i was wondering and told him to take a ridaline which i think i spelt wrong:(

Kollo I’m going to stick the “.” button to your head, lol.

i dont know what to think maybe a cry baby?lol please dont email me again and yes i responded to him just stating what i was wondering and told him to take a ridaline which i think i spelt wrong:([/QUOTE]

Thats funny because thats not what you said to me? But okay then lol.

Anyways have fun talking about my car guys, I hope you all get a life one day lol cya.

Being patient?? So if people have offered big money why not take it! I know why you didnt… because your lying! Being patient dont work when it comes to flipping cars… you ever wonder why a new car dealer push sales and marketing promos to sell that years model car before the year is over… because its worth the most within the year before deales start to get the next model year on the lot, which often show up in late September of the current year!! So if they kept it around, the vehicle wouldnt gain as much profit as it could have if sold earlier…STUPID!

but hey, what do I know??

oh GLWS… i guess!!

You guys are SOOO mad that I am asking more then i want for the car eh??LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I think all you need to take a chill pill and get over it. Once I get rid of the lowenhearts and some interior parts I paid under $1000 for this 180sx, so what the hell do you guys really have to say about that? The price was a fucking joke, go cry me a river. Stop talking about my car you guys are starting to creep me out seriously lol Get a fuckin life…ppl with like 1500+ posts and shit ROFL you guys need to get the fuck out the house. Go feel special with your ziptied 15 year old nissans, they are all outdated, yours is just as gay as mine, none of them are worth shit, I drive a 2009 Silverado, at least I can pick up girls out of highschool. Now go park in a parking lot trying to look cool with your garbage rusty nissans or have gay sex with your forum butt buddies I got better shit to do then to talk to you fags, goodbye. If you got anything else to say, come say it in person, I will gladly meet up with any of you to have a real conversation. This convo is done.

Lol, Jr. vs DoZeDrift???

I know who my money’s on!

^^ lol! you know i dont like to waste time! and it cant be me, cause i dont have a zip tied car, i date woman 23+ (i check ID’s!! i dont need R.Kelly problems), I dont hang out in parking lots (I am a black man thats just asking to be locked up), when ppl talk about driving out of date cars to me that means they DONT own one that old, my car is not gay (its named after my ex girl friend Misty)… hell i can own a brand new car too if i do one-two things and living like a champ (but i like living my life legit)… when i am done college ill be living better and larger than before with a career under my belt!!.. now can you dig that!!!..SUCKAAAAAA!!!

whomp whomp!

Whomp fucking whomp!

yeahhh, i’m pretty sure dating school girls is illegal for me. hell, i’m goin’ for a teacher right now!! anything under 23 is a waste of time in my opinion. and if they’re still in highschool, well, 'nuff said.

oh, and this thread is epic, lol.

lol I cant front this is pretty jokes

that was the just of what i said but i still dont know why you think where mad at you becuase where not and i cant say im jealous iether high school kiddies are illegal for me so i stay clear and you took my line “take a chill pill” it seems your the only one upset here.

Why does ronnie get ignored?
Can i come to your shop?

doze feels threatened by ronnie lol

needs 2009 chev truck to pull girls

must pull in some real class acts

Whomp Whomp

Hey!! my lawyers will be in contact with you for using my word of
''whomp whomp"

or i can drop the case if you give me stock S13 suspension, drivers side fender liner, OR a deck to play some music and proper speakers

hahaha i have a bluapunkt deck you can have it doesn`t get the ladies its really old but it will keep dolph outta jail lol

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9630/1000400v.jpg

Great minds think alike :stuck_out_tongue:

I retract my previous statement, call me ghetto if you want but Lowernharts look sick on an S-chassis, more sides shots please.

Wtf, why you bringing up these rusty ziptied s-chasis???
My car is ziptied, but sure as hell not rusty.
Hope your not talking about mine.