Rockstar Mayhem Tour 8/19 @ Darien Lake

Anyone else goin? I just got an email from stemm sayin they are playin…kick ass. Disturbed, Slipknot, Stemm, Dragonforce, Mastodon, five finger death punch, and a bunch of others.

:wave:

PureXTC is also going to be there because he is hardcore!

wooot. Its gonna be a kick ass show I can’t wait.

I am planning on going but with everything thats been going on with my dad and having used all my PL time at work I cant say 100%

nah fuck it , I will be there hell or high water

Should be there, i hope i have money for Tix

I gotta go no matter what now becuase I was just talkin to Dan from Stemm and they want me to come chill with them after the show and have some beers. Haven’t seen em in months.

One day I hope to be as hardcore as the sherminator. Teach me.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4719&stc=1&d=1215493899

:lol:

sooo nothing new there… its not even funny anymore

Didn’t their lead singer leave the band? Again?

TJ left the band and last I heard he was doin the bitch work for Chimaira. Joe is the singer now.

TJ was the man with the voice. Good luck without him. This band has had so many new members/singers I don’t even know them all. I wonder if any original band members are even left.

18 days and counting. Put in for the day off! cant wait to see this concert.

yeah its gonna be killer!

coming up soon, I got my tickets

i gotta get my tix tomorrow… see you guys there

sounds like a gay-ass ol’ time:tdown:

well, I must say, Dragonforce had THE BEST intro ever.

dragonforce/underoath :tup:. everyone else…who gives a shit.

i didn’t go but if i did i’d watch those two bands and split.

Just got back…all I can say is FUCKING AMAZING!!! Got to hang out with the drumer from Mastadon, the bass player for Disturbed, the guys from 5 finger death punch, and hung out with my boys from Stemm of course, and it didnt cost me a thing lol. Disturbed and Slipknot put on an abslutly fantastic show. :tup: