Ozzfest

July 27th. Who’s going? I’m gonna be picking up tickets sometime in the next week or so…

horrible lineup this year…ill pass…

ozzfest 05’>*

my brother is going

x2

im thinking about it

yeah 05 was wayyyy better…sike your life it was.

between the buried and me, norma jean, bleeding through, dragonforce and unearth this year.

i heard as i lay dying was one of the WORST performances some kids had ever see

im kinda bummed about the whole system of a down/disturbed ordeal but whatevs.

im still not going to see bands i can see for less than 15 dollars when the come to town and pay $100 for ozzfest to sit in the blistering sun at a fuckin ampitheatre. darien lake sounds like shit. theend

i really think 05 was nothing super… of course i went to see AILD, ITD, BYD and rob zombie… but… the main stage was worthless…

this year i wanna see Hatebreed, Dragonforce, bleeding through, Norma Jean, A life once lost (btw their new cd is AMAZING), all that remains is very good, and i just flat out hate between the buried and me…

BTW if anyone wants to sample some of the ozzfest bands i can set something up i have all the cds from all the bands… i’d gladly share to promote some of the bands that not many people hear about notably a life once lost and all that remains

oh and Norma Jean is just one of my Flat out my fav to watch… I love them

in terms of the best show… ozzfest 04 was the best

hatebreed, lamb of god, bleeding through ETID, fucking slayer, Dimmu, and Judas priest FUCK YES…

oh and BTW this friday… Bury your dead is playing at the ball room… if you like ozzfest Dear fucking god go this friday

oh and darien is only 35 bucks for the lawn seats… and if you are you like the groups i like… you’ll just be there for the 2nd stage anyway… and stay for dragon force… WHOM OMG… i’ve wanted to see for some time now…

NEVER NEVER NEVER … they Rip the fucking place apart no matter where they are… I’ve seen them god only knows how many times … and they always amaze me

I will totally agree as i lay dying is seriously fucking amazing. cheers

I wanna see disturbed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS THIS WEEK I CAN’T FUCKING WAIT!!!

oh and if anyone gets there around 9am… we;'ll be parking around then…

i’m gonna make a monsterous grill and buy tons of food… soo you are more than welcome to stop by and grab some grub… i’m thinking (yes this is gonna sound kind of gay but) Im probably gonna make a Big mac Salad, tater salad some beans, and hotdogs Sausages, and Maybe Ribs if i have the time… and mmm just tons of food i can;t fucking wait… oh yea and tons of beer and cocktails to make the day spin…

I’m pretty sure we’ll be in a black blazer/jimmy thing… i forget what it is… I’ll post more when i know

oh and if you do stop by and mow down my food… a nice 5 bucks here or there would be super… because I’m gonna blow like 100 bucks on gfood alone… and put in way way more effort than i’ll ever get praise for

Shit… forgot it was this week… still dont have tickets =/
If I can get tix I think i’ll be getting there early but i’ll let ya know

ozzfest :tdown:

warped tour :tup:

:rofl: x 2

Fu-Fu-Fu-FUCK YEA

Getting There:

Darien Lake Performing Arts Center is located at:
9993 Alleghany Rd
Darien Center, NY 14040

· Exit 48A off NYS Thruway (I-90) and south six miles on Route 77.

Running time of the show

SECOND STAGE
40 SONS AND DAUGHTERS 9:00 AM
BAD ACID TRIP 9:20 AM
A LIFE ONCE LOST 9:45 AM
ALL THAT REMAINS 10:10 AM
THE RED CHORD 10:35 AM
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD 11:00 AM
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME 11:25 AM
WALLS OF JERICHO 11:50 AM
FULL BLOWN CHAOS 12:15 PM
*NORMA JEAN 12:40 PM
*BLEEDING THROUGH 1:15 PM
*UNEARTH 1:50 PM
*ATREYU 2:25 PM
*BLACK LABEL SOCIETY 3:15 PM
*OZZY 4:10 PM

MAIN STAGE
DRAGONFORCE 5:05 PM
LACUNA COIL 5:35 PM
HATEBREED 6:15 PM
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 7:10 PM
DISTURBED 8:05 PM
SYSTEM OF A DOWN 9:30 PM

ALL TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!

FUCK I WANT TO GO SOOOOO FUCKING BAD…I want to get my back signed by Zakk Wylde and have it tattood in to finish off my back piece. Its a mixture of shop shit and a Black Label song.

I WANT TO SEE BLACK LABEL AGAIN SOOOOOO FUCKING BAD

alas i need to finish a R32 skyline and a 350z for 2 customers I cant go…I am fucking depressed.

Im going with 7 of my buddies, should be fun

And thats just how it is

I just got the free tickets and VIP parking pass, I will be in attendance!

me and my friend got pit tickets