rumer has it...

i love how this thread goes off topic every page…

between burnyed and dc4 it was blown way outta proportion, and to add to it first bass was fucken with ur name haha witch made it look worse.
Hopefully this will happen soon,
delete thread!

why not head to PRP on sat?

norwalk this weekend! you should come up and run bracket!

how far away is that? and how much faster is that track compared to PRP? and Prepped compared to PRP?

its sick, everyone breaks there shit there

walk across it and loose your shoes

eric broke 2-3 axles last year
sam broke 1
and vince pulled a 1.57 60’

its right below sandusky oh

breaking shit isnt agood thing lol,

thats up north some isnt it?

i was gonna go, but now i have to work. good luck joe.

its VERY sticky the prep is unbeleiveable its known to be the best track in the world.

yea its about 3 hours from airport area i beleive

3 hours to norwalk & norwalk>*

10minutes to prp for me>3hrs to norwalk.

prp wins prep means crap if you don’t have enough power to spin like me.

yep Norwalk is my favorite track

last time I went to norwalk it was a 2 hour drive in my jeep and yes track prep there is INCREDIBLE.

quik from our area it takes about 2 hours… just jump on the turnpike and get off at 250. last year I was walking on the track and my shoes were sticking pretty good. Lot of big dogs will be up there this weekend, I am hoping to get up there on Sunday!

better then MIR that day for pinks?

whats it cost to run at Norwalk? is it a TNT or actual racing day? and whend does it start

I would say a tad bit better then MIR. Its NOPI NDRA finals. I think Friday night is test n tune, saturday and sunday is bracket racing, open session and the import racing.

I am not exactly sure on the full schedule.

its $65 for a tech card for both days with a pitt member (not fri)

theres some pics of people loosing shoes in this post
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1759377&page=5

hopefully going to prp saturday if u guys want to go just got to fix a couple things

ill be out vince. i might run my car once before the inspection runs out:rolleyes: hopefully i dont have work