MIR DRAGS (NOPI Nationals)

Who all is going ??? Racing ??? Watching ???

I know Jay is racing and I am. Also think sammy is racing as well. Any one just going to watch ??

But I have to get my new setup tuned ASAP. Old turbo shit the bed with the head gasket (contaminated oil and only 1200 miles). So of course we went bigger and stronger hahahahaha.

9 seconds or bust beeotch…

May 20 and 21 event?

I am 80% that I will be attending and racing. I realize i have nothing to compete but the track experience would be beneficial. Did you register yet? and where are you staying?

Where is that at and how far of a drive is it?

There is a 30% chance I will come out. dident get my block back yes and i am not going to rush anything on this setup

what class is everyone running?

turbo street

power street for me. I am taking the car to jeff tomorrow to get the cage in. then gettin the tires and tune on race gas and I am ready. I have no idea where we are staying yet.

I might need to make a run to summit next week sometime. steve or jay if you need anything and want to ride along let me know. I see some all nighters in my near future

i might go its 50/50 probably just spectate if i go, i dont think im gonna have the aem tuned by then . my house is currently sucking my bank dry

with true street tires though your car will be a qualifier in the power street class for sure.

I need a truck and trailor I have a bad feeling about axles and this weekend

Haha I have a brand new spare driver/pass already. I may need some misc. stuff for the new setup I will let you know sam. My new stuff is outragous dude hahahaha, In some ways I think Jay said my new turbo is bigger than Pats 4088. Its a full T4 only thing not T4 about it is the .82 T3 turbine housing so I can use my manifold. We dont even know if it will spool without going over 10K revs. Should be interesting, need to get tuned for sure after this weekend.

I am trailoring my track queen for sure …

pimp shit mang. lemme know if you need a hand with anything

i know i got the power hidden in the motor to get me in the 11’s but every payday im sayin im tuning this pay but everypay it just dosnt happen for 1 reason or another , like this weekend mothers day between my mom and my wife shit im strapped, only thing im buying for the car this week is a fuel rail to go with my 660’s i bought off my buddy, oh and i got to get a bung welded into my i/c pipe for my intake air temp. sensor im converting that shit over to speed density, bye bye maf sensor bullshit

if my car is tuned and together i am goin…

I doubt it.

id like to but too much shit going on next weekend.

maybe I’ll make a trip out, what all do I need besides helmet and fire jacket?