NYIRP-Friday Sept 17

Me and a bunch of my buddies are goin up to the track next Friday.My buddy wants to run his turbo gsr.Also will be a rsx type s.Shreks evo,solitudes del sol and few others goin.Anyone else that wants to come is more than welcome.Hope it dont rain

as long as mine is sorted i’ll be there spraying.

I’ll be there the 18th for the MOMs race, I’ll be out of town on the 17th

awesome.Hope to get to meet a few of you guys.Im working hard to try and get my civic done to run but i dont know if it will happen.

damn, too bad you arent goin tomorrow. ill be there

def will be there. I will have the green turbo integra. shooting for mid to high 12’s on 10 to 12 psi

I should be going!

I plan to be there the 17th as well.

no tire and no care

if i can get trailered up there ill go. Tranny is making some bad noises.lol

Might be there im trying for tomorrow also idk what this weather is doing.

See ya there.

im gonna try for it and will go as long as i get my purge line hooked up and my bottle filled lol

just checked the weather for friday and it said chance of rain lets hope not.Also my uncles dad said he may come up with his twin turbo chevelle so that should be some fun

just got back was a ton of fun. great weathe for racing. and as a plus the teg ran a 12.5@112.7 pretty consistanly, I am pleased with that for now next year 11’s or bust

Post your slip in the drag results thread!

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?159535-�OFFICIAL�-Network-Wide-2010-1-4-Mile-Drag-Racing-Leaderboard