noob

hey just checkin’ in cause it’s the rules. My names JP, i’m 21 and go to PITT. Right now I’m living a little north of Pgh. but I’ll be back in oakland when the semester starts. I drive a 98 turbo civic. See you guys around.

JP

welcome :beer:

well at least your not another person with a “me too” that puts a fart can and intake on and thinks its fast.

Civic= :kekegay:
Turbo Civic=:bigthumb:
so welcome noob!

well thanks alot guys!

The1SloShelby: I’m not gonna lie, that was the setup i started with, but hey I had start somehwere to get where i am now with it. :wink:

welcome! you going to PRP this friday?

Actually, I’ve never gone… i recently went up to Slowboy and get their used profec e-01 and someone who worked there (i forget their name) told me about the test and tune they host on I think wed. I’ll have to go sometime soon… even just to watch cause i’m still not that great at launching.

welcome

welcome

:bowrofl: , well at least its turboed, Non Vtec right?
well JP i bet we both wouldnt be driving 4 cylinders if we had the money for a v8, i know i sure wouldnt, my dream car is a 02 Camaro SS 6spd LS1, but i consider if i want a camaro or WS6, Ws6 looks alot meaner but i think they would weigh more, lay down the facts pewter!

Welcome Aboard sunny jim

You won’t get good at launching unless you go to the track and just work at it. I still suck at it but I’ll be there once my clutch is broken in.

Welcome to the board :smiley:

welcome aboard :slight_smile:

welcome

howdy. just saw a nice black turbo civic in pleasant hills the other day… i heart those pimp rides

:bluez28:

Haha that’s awesome

What year you on at Pitt? I just graduated in December. Keep me posted on what that Civic runs at the track I am curious. It would be sweet to get that thing into the mid 14’s.

I’m going to be a senior … but I still have a few semesters after that till I’m out.
Yeah I’d definitly be happy with mid 14s, Trying to keep things realistic.

JP

Welcome