word on the street is...

A certain 240 owner is too scurred of a little DSM to come play tonight…even though he’s on ET’s

hi this is gennaa kurts gf… and cheeks bitched out cause he “didn’t feel like it” but then told us he’s with his girl haahahaha… bitch… hahahaha ps… I still think your cool though hahaha

oh snap.

:bowrofl: king of the streets never backs down

oh and there will be NO NUDES POSTED!!! those pix are for kurts eyes ONLY!!! HAHAHAHA

i have nudes of kurt anyway…

sexy gingerkid…

nudes??

i wouldn’t race either… winter time is a good time for cars to go sleepy

/showcars

This thread should be locked or deleted,who the fuck cares!!!

RWD cars that make decent power with cold salty ground ftl!

I think you could barely call cheeks car a show car… the kid puts it through the paces in auto X, drag and drift.

fixed.

his 1 cylinder makes more power then your car /yourself 240 crew fo life

someone didn’t notice the 530hp pulls I made…even if you factor in error in the calculations it’s no 300hp car…I have worse traction probs than him

Ok,u have as small dick,nobody cares until u actual STFU and race it on the track atleast once without breaking it agian. STFU till spring then run it then talk,until then STFU once again…

that in no way refutes the claim that chicko loves the gay bar.

sweet… where is the dyno sheet?

This thread sucks,my GTP has 560 HP to the wheels,but i have no dyno sheet nor will i actually run it…but i will beat all of u!

come down to speednation in a week or so you can see it in person.

not sure where you got the idea I won’t run it devon…its only been on the road for a mont.i’m not driving to atco just to run in january