word on the street is...

560hp isn’t shit. My recently-calibrated ass dyno has my Reno at 666hp.

I thought u already had the pulls done though?

ass dynos are cool…mine isn’t calibrated unfortunatly its based on rpm acceleration tire size gear ratio and mph. I know it isn’t accurate but i’m flowing 67lbs/hr @6K. but you’re right cheeks’s car is way faster since he runs it and stuff

Who cares who’s is faster,but u are going at this like a retard trying to get laid by Carmen Electra. Get some times at the track this spring then talk, dyno numbers DON’T mean shit,and for all we n u know ur shit won’t make it one single run down the 1/4.

let me know when you are heading down, the shop is right over the hill from me. When you dyno it is it on FWD or RWD? Whats the drivetrain loss difference when its AWD?

this comin from the guy who has blown more motors than most of us on here…get your shit togeter an come see if mine breaks…i’ll be around tomorrow night

thats quite the ballsy statement there… I believe he built the car right, he took his time and got the components he wanted. It just happened to be finished in the middle of winter. Don’t hate, congratulate! There are plenty fast DSM’s, that make it down the track more then once in a season!

dynoing fwd theres a 5 percent difference between the two waiting for my VR to come in so I can head down.

interesting… Any particular reason why you are going on a mustang dyno instead of dynojet?

Actualy with the dyno SN has it is a 20% DT lose from what i was told. Good for u but still…dont start calling shit out like ur god until u atleast get one clean run down the track kurt. I threw my motors in in way better time than u did one,it just so happens i had a PCM failure.

Whitey…um.what did u run? Thats what i thought…:booty:

wow holy fuck you turned into an even bigger asshole since you finished your car

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:bowdown: :smiley:

530! that is more hp then me on last years setup!..

When are you going down i wanna check it!@

i ran a 13.8… I got slips right beside me showing all the times i ran down the track this past year. How about you? Took down some bigger fish at the FLD this summer, only started having problems when I had a slight hole in the piston! Let me know when you want to run this spring!

does it even spin with 530?

i really dident have that much of a traction problem at 510 fwd

John, not to be a dick but i will run u with my car how it is,very very close to stock form besides a d/p and fenderwell intake,i don’t care about winning anymore,i ran a 13.9 with a 2.3 60 ft with harldy any mods at all. Closer to stock than u are i see adn i weigh far less more and the air was denser and frosty the snowman was in the backseat banging wilma while fred watched. I will run u whenever u want to casue i dont care,i know i have balls and a dick unlike some…

P.S,I got slips too…

it let go in 4th on 28…it blew the wastegate line off I had to back out at 6k boost was up around 35psi no knock.

reason I picked mustang as its cheapest I’m not doin tuning i’m going to see how it sits with this tune no nitrous and 30psi sine i’m not getting knock at that level. obviously I’m going for more than that on race gas and spray but I need to calibrate the maf in the car still before I bother trying to get heavy into tuning. wideband currently reading 11.4:1 at 30psi.

I’m not quite sure why calling someone out that’s called me out for 2 years makes me an asshole.

oh and devon as for your 3 motors to my one…the obvious being that I only needed one…but its not like I was rushing just to say I have a running car…theres a reason I took my time.

right

devon why won’t you race me then…since you’re telling me I won’t even finish anyway…

probably because you are calling someone out in the middle of winter. I hate driving my Jetta in these mine fields they call roads! Let alone to take out the 240 and go racing with it. Just does not make sense to me!