Attn: Quik

Its back, my 240. I’m picking it up off Kolar tonite.

So I have a few choice words for you…GET YOUR BOTTLE, THE “RIGHT” TUNE AND COME GET YOU ASS HANDED TO YOU AGAIN ON TAPE NO EXCUSES THIS TIME RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG

oh noes.

:eek2: :eek:

who’s 240 is it? I thought you sold it back to 1320?

its mine again, I bought it back off him

dont you feel special calling out a ride thats a full second slower at the moment. and ill be at the track tonight

as for the bottle, not fuel pump no juice sorry

pewterss*, burnyd, Cheeks, hayabusa03rx, Quik*

Someone post this video up as soon as they can

why did he sell it again>?

Come on man, you start your excuses already. You were so tough when I didn’t have the car and now I buy it back and the bullshit starts. I’m ready to shove that 60 shot up you ass

ill be at track tonight. come see me at PRP and im all motor so if you stil lwant some come out
and for excuse sorry. stock pump wont hold the motor and shot without a chance of failure. excuse or not i havent even begun to tune for juice yet. just figuring out my NA tune first then worry about juice tune. and im still waiting on parts for my juice setup

hahaha… this is getting insane.

all this buy back shit

:rofl: :drama:

No I already beat your ass all motor, I want to beat you on your bottle, so there will be no more excuses, when you get your bottle come find me. I’ll only be a short distance away

that sounds like an excuse to me!

:stick: :burnout:

come to the track fool!!! im NA or isnt that car capable of getting a slip? get a slip come out tonight or you pusssy?

oh this is going to be great…

why do I need a slip to know I beat you twice already on motor? Shall I repost the video?

:drama:

go ahead post avideo of a truck that wasnt allow electrical to rev past 6k

i see someoen is scared to go to the track to run a little white pick up truck thats NA

are you afraid ill work your ass on the tree? or you afraid thta your mighty 240 wont pass tech? or you ashamed that your race car wont get a slip you like