Attn: Quik

+1 quik

I DON’T NEED A SLIP, TO SHOW I BEAT YOU there were plenty of people there that know that.

And furthermore if I come up there and beat you again your next excuse will be that you weren’t on the bottle or some bullshit excuse like that

this might be worth missing the game tonight…

the way i look at it import or not cheeks has the faster car so of course that thing should beat quiks truck esp on the street where turbo cars are better.

i say you guys race at the track. quik on the bottle when hes ready slicks vs. slicks and settle it that way. sounds about fair to me. that takes out all the variables that you run into on the street and there can be NO excuses at the track. i know 1320’s car ran good times at the track before so fuck it run each other at prp.

i wont give an excuse, i see your fucking afraid il lwork your ass all night long on the tree. youre reaction time is horrible just like your driving. and if i also recall you raced me when i was on 20s also.

so be man and come race me at PRP tonight, if not shut up cause heres your chance little boy come get some or shut up cause. im stepped up to the plate and you wont step up caues you know youll get your ass handed to you on the tree.

Thats exactly what I am saying.

What time is it over? I’ll be there after 8 You still gonna be there?

lets not get carried away…
but yes, very interesting

around 10pm

fuck the game come step to the plate. youre bitch ass had the nerve to call me out, but now you wont run me at PRP and im NA. it should be an easy victory for a car that rules on the street. but track is different and according to your section 8 buddies you cant handle the track for your life and you blow at the tree

oh wait you might just get a faster mph then me and that means your faster :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

best i have is a 12.7 slip so i should lose but if you fuck up on the tree and launch your ass better know how to shift

DAMN IT…now i reaaaaallyyyy wanna go to the track to witness this…

I love this Kid…takes this shit so serious…Vin Diesel style…lives his life a 1/4 mile at a time

witness what little buddy, he wont go to track

:itr41:

If this does happen…video it and make it Pinks style…best out of 5…haha

I’ll be there, just make sure to bring something to run other than your mouth

hey i know im not as quick as that car in a roll so my advantage is all launch and working the tree

im there for the past few weeks, so il lbe there in a little white truck and my mouth will also be there but will your driving skills be there or do you need Kolar??

I think my driving skills spoke for themselves, but I guess I’ll have to show you again, no problem though

why don’t you 2 bet on this…loser has to eat a jelly bean that was in the winners buttcrack…on video!!!

sounds like he will be there