awesome night

just dragged the car back to chad’s (91gsx) house due to a bad water pump, went from no noise to dead in 2 days. i’m sooo glad i fixed my timing belt to take it off again tomorrow, not only that but i gotta go track a water pump down and i’m in east mckeesport at his house cuz i limped it back.

Spitzers on rout 30 right down the road form east mckeesport in North huntington area. they would probably have it. Its sort of like a JJ’s with out the shop :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Its sort of like a JJ’s with out the shop :smiley:

So its just a bunch of lazy guys sitting around typing in some internet forum?:cool:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
So its just a bunch of lazy guys sitting around typing in some internet forum?:cool:

:smiley:

No I mean they have a huge section of part cars and now they even built a huge ware house sperate from the main building. They have new and used parts. On all of my past cars I could always find stuff up there. :smiley:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
:rant: :rant: U DO KNOW I HAVE A DELETE BUTTON!!!:tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

you can prolly get a water pump at auto zone, or a place like that

Originally posted by 8Grand
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
same for u little guy!!!:smiley: :tounge:

yeah i looked online they said it’s usually stocked (since the 1st gen NTs and turbos used the same pump) i’m gonna go pick one up i just dunno how i’m gonna get all the coolant out

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
yeah i looked online they said it’s usually stocked (since the 1st gen NTs and turbos used the same pump) i’m gonna go pick one up i just dunno how i’m gonna get all the coolant out

drain it??? but two gallons of new shit. use the “petcock” on the radiator.

hahah i said cock

Originally posted by Pewterss

You know im just playing with ya big buddy:D

Originally posted by flyinglow57
drain it??? but two gallons of new shit. use the “petcock” on the radiator.

hahah i said cock

i dunno how many times you’ve done that but that only gets what’s in the radiator, there’s usually still a gallon in the head/block that comes shooting out all over the place when you crack the pump free

why not run water thru it untill its totally clear ? then add your colant ? you really dont need a 50/50 mix till winter !

cuz i’m talking about draining it and not getting it all over the timing belt

ahh i :dunno:

:rofl: @ DSM’s…

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
cuz i’m talking about draining it and not getting it all over the timing belt

real men make a mess :smiley:

Originally posted by 1320
:rofl: @ DSM’s…

4G63 > SR20DET

yeah waterpumps on dsms arent fun. tommorow ill be helping my friend replace his on his nonturbo. we was hoping the timing belt didnt have to come off but it does

RWD > FWD water pump changes :bowdown: to you guys
:wink:
or does that make me smarter some how :smiley: