Looking for someone to replace water pump. (West End)

hey im looking for someone in the west end area who can replace my water pump. i might also need to remove my AC, if you can do it or know someone who can, please let me know. Also, let me know how much it will cost me. I wil be getting the new water pump soon.

Why not do it your self its easy? or I can do it but you have to come to were I am and if the pump is gone I dont think you will make it. (just north of brampton)

yeah do it yourself. if you need instructions (should come with teh part) go to a shop that you know and ask them just for the diagram off mitchell even if it costs you 5 bucks…you’ll know how to do it in teh future or if it doesnt work right

what happened to teh water pump?

well I would want to do it by myself but the pump i am getting is used from someone else and also, i dont have any jacks or jack stands :frowning:

oh yeah… my car is leaking coolant, we noticed that when i went to meet up with the guys at the mississauga convoy. and yeah, it was dripping out from the water pump. :frowning:

you dont need to lift the car for a waterpump.

Ok this is what you got to do. or il do it for you as you can see in my pm…

1. Drain coolent (both block and rad… i just do rad)
  2. remove all drive belts. (AC,PS,WP)
  3. remove upper fan shorud if nessasary
  4. remove fan
  5. remove water pump. (clean the gasked off the motor)
  6. gasket up the water pump and put thread sealer on the bolts.
  7. install water pump
  8. put everything back on (well you have your belts off this is a good time to remove your rad so that you can remover your AC condeson, and also remove your AC compressor and lines.
  9. fill up with coolent / water 50/50 mix.
  10. run car with rad cap off on a flat serface with heat on in car untill the car gets up to Temp. (add coolent as car is running well the air bubbles excape) (also check for leaks, if its leaking start over again)
  11. let car cool cheak coolent level (top up if nessasary) put on rad cap.
  12. you save your self money and leaned in the prosses.

If you are going to do this, read up on all the parts and tools you will need
before you start taking bolts off.

I think the water pump is an easy enough task, but just to save yourself
time, make sure you prepare.

dude my house

You in oakville ?
You can do it on my driveway I’m at 3rdline and greenridge. I’ve done it before it’s a cinch. I’ll walk you through it. I won’t help with AC stuff though because I don’t have AC and have never played with one before.

Cost: Bring some beer. Or special plants.

It’s a good time for you because I’m doing NOTHING 24/7 all this week.