quik video i thru together

thru it together last night. its a video of cheeks and quik racing… then a shot of cheeks against an SRT-4. zachs car is insane. pulls crazy on top once it gets traction. thats the main thing. cheeks race against the SRT he spins for atleast 100 yards. you can hear him let off like 4 times.

the cam corder battery ran out after 5 minutes of video taping because i havent used it in a while… here it is.

took about 20 minutes to throw together… nothing special.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1812cbc1-f042-4b49-a537-6edcf7396983.htm

still a 13 second truck!

truck got owned

[QUOTE=pewterss]still a 13 second truck![/QUOTE:kekegay:

oh noes

That 240 looks badass. Cool video.

anything would look bad ass against that truck

hahahahahahah… he told you to fill the bottle!

hahahahahahahaha my ass

then wheres that put your pos?

yes car is fast on topend for sure

i don’t claim my truck as being the greatest in the whole world… mines a work truck. hauls a yard or two of mulch weekly and i didn’t have to sell all my friends to do it.

o sure, last time i checked you praised it as a fast truck and was goingot make it faster. and i remember your statment was my goal for 06 was to be faster then you [quik] what a nice goal, lol. and please explain to me who i sold as a friend? oh please almighty don oh please tell us on pittspeed.

your awesome quik!!! i’m bowing to you right now. my truck is already faster than yours, you just don’t know it yet. lol why do you think i need to sell the mustang.

we can run with or without bottles, i got ya covered.

better fix the all mighty STOCK notch!:kekegay:

:drama:

stfu :tool:^

whenever you would like, and who knows why youre selling the notch

remove all ur sig please