quik's video at thunder in DA burgh

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1e2b349a-848a-40b7-95ab-c9ec291107e0.htm

:rofl: @ the trailer queen

nice runs… but why was val kilmer driving?

pigmently challenged ethiopian is more like it.:smiley:

awesome vid… was that the 650hp 427 TA that u beat??? great runs man

your truck is uber quick

what was that dude jerkin off at the line on the second race

oh yeah times?

definitely some nice runs. i loved seeing you give tha girl in the lightning an azz whipping. and defintely a nice run against the TA.

Nice… vid… truck looks great

nice runs quik, so your saying this guy got a 300 shot, what kind of power is he making with the 427 all motor any clue? and that TA was ugly as hell you shoudl have ran it over after you beat him

650 rwhp, and ill let cheeks do the talking on how much he was giving excuses when helost hte first time

1.81 on street and spun some
70mph 330’
5.1 in 330’

her dad came up to me after they called me out to run her. her dad said would you please take it easy on her shes only 17. when she lost she freaked out and slammed the door and etc. her dad spent so much money on that truck. it was suppsoly first times out with the new kenny bell and etc. iroc chic and adam seen it

650 damn, was you using nitrous?

what was so special about the T/A that it was on an inclosed trailer?

also cheeks fatass was in the truck also. thats liek 2 tenths also

:bigok:

Nice job. That dude is a Fairy

her dad came up to me after they called me out to run her. her dad said would you please take it easy on her shes only 17. when she lost she freaked out and slammed the door and etc. her dad spent so much money on that truck. it was suppsoly first times out with the new kenny bell and etc. iroc chic and adam seen it

cool, i was gonna say that truck looked familar… but it wasnt quite the truck i was thinkin about. it looked like it had flames and i thought it was Allie Heckman’s truck… but its not as quick as your truck.

good runs man

the chick in the lightning shes always at te track and shes not that hot decent but not that hot…
the red TA yeah he has a shit load of money in that car i seen him at the carshow at that church and he said its a fresh motor w/ new rings he built himself … then he tore off later on… alot of money with a driver who cant drive !!! id love to hear his excuses

awesome vid that truck is cleaner in person

when i get my new parts on we can line em up for a little grudge match.like to see it at the 1/4 mile and some time

but my car is getting trailered to jersey today. so i think it will be back after the fall fbody race in MIR