New guy here.

Hey, my names is Shane. I have lived near downtown Pittsburgh for a few years now and only recently stumbled across this site. It seems like a pretty good place to meet some people, I have not really met anyone into vehicles around my area yet, so it gets pretty boring cruising around trying to find a good spot at night.

I drive a 2001 Chevy Tahoe that I have been putting all my time and money into for about 6 years now. It has a lq9 6.0 swap with a custom grind turbo cam, Also a t76mm master-power turbo with a 1.0a/r turbine housing and of course the supporting things that go along with that kind of stuff. I will include a few pics, thanks for looking !

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/scook66/mms_picture7-1.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e204/scook66/mms_picture6.jpg

Nice 'Hoe. Never seen it around. Ever make it to the track?

Welcome to the site.

Thanks.

No I have not been to the track with her. I was having a lot of fuel problems at first, and then once i fixed that I had tuning problems. About a week before I was heading to the dyno my tranny blew, so That is where I am at now.

Welcome

oooo

u gots da turbos

welcome!

thats pretty sick… i like it

Thanks guys

welcome, nice truck. Can’t wait to see it out!!

Nice Hoe,welcome:beer:

Nice ride! Welcome!

Welcome, nice to see something different.

that is awesome looking truck. can’t wait to check it out. i like the HD hood on there too.

welcome

Nice truck :slight_smile:

Sharp truck… welcome

Your the pgh newbie on quckstreettrucks too!

Yeah, dude. I almost just asked you if you were around the area also , but I guess you wouldn’t be on this forum if you weren’t. ( beer makes me dumb )

Ha ha yea man i cant wait till summer to hear all the our trucks with turbos a whislin’

it will be wicked… how many are there around here?

Mine aint turboed, but runs well N/A (wanted to turbo it a few years back but decided to build my GTO instead). I will have to join the quickstreettrucks forum. Then I will be the noob.

:LOL: runs well:lol: